Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

And to ANSWER YOU (in english please, next time use the cash you bought so many vips and get some english classes)
    This day, the raves were EMPTY, and this friend asked us, "hey? need help with some kills?"
    and we told him, "ah, just go raves, if we find you, we kill, thats it"
    and he did that, and guess what? he was FOUND by ONLY US, wanna know why?
    CUZ WE HUNT IN RAVES
    100% different from Nicetry and Xadan
    that misteriosity hunt only in their raves, account recently created
    Like "NynaTC" and others, that for a misterious miracle, were found JUST BY HIM, strange huh?

Ok so I don't really know much about the past cheaters of this game and why they ruined the fun of fully customizing raves and whore houses, but I'm getting the idea that they are making multiple accounts and getting a ton of kills each day, hence the names of the clubs are displayed.
    But I'm sure it's not just EliteTheCrimsBr doing this obviously, making each club and whore houses look all alike isn't going to help either I think, I'm sure the crew members can go to each account and track their kills individually and spot clues that the same multiple accounts are being used as donation kills, so the question is basically why are crew members not doing anything?, lol this is probably crossing many minds but maybe some crew members are secretly helping certain players to give them an edge on this game, in return they probably get something out of this deal for helping.
    In my honest opinion I think some of the crew members and players are secretly working together and know which clubs have a player in it in a moment's notice, so the real problem is certain crew members are being sneaky, so perhaps they should make supervisory type of crew members that watch out for other crew members in their interactions.
    So this is simple, bring back the fully customizing clubs and raves, except do a better job of looking out for multiple accounts being made and kill patterns of accounts that give clues to killers being cheaters, make a rule of not being able to enter a club a few hours or a day later after assaulting a player, any discussions of selling kills or arrangements being made that can be deemed as cheating will result in banning of the round for any players involved in the web of cheating, it is very obvious that cheaters are cheaters by looking at the kill patterns and certain interactions, so the crew needs to keep an eye out for that, so there you have it! Crew members just keep a careful eye on clues of cheating.
    Btw this rave and whorehouse look alike thing is lame, I miss fully customizing raves and whore houses.

Quote Originally Posted by JodiArias View Post
    lol this is probably crossing many minds but maybe some crew members are secretly helping certain players to give them an edge on this game, in return they probably get something out of this deal for helping.
    In my honest opinion I think some of the crew members and players are secretly working together and know which clubs have a player in it in a moment's notice, so the real problem is certain crew members are being sneaky, so perhaps they should make supervisory type of crew members that watch out for other crew members in their interactions.
    We do not tolerate any type of corruption and we are very strict about it. We have internal rules for crews and all crews have their activity checked...rest assured no one is helping cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinDaMarcone View Post
    Façam suas inscrições para crew, quem sabe a equipe deles contratam vocês , ou pega um balde e chora aconselho um de 8 litros ,kkkk
    How's going mate? i guess YOU are the one who needs a bucket to cry now. Take 2 , one for your teammate too who just lost 1k euro for nothing.

Hi all, i'm a little off this game but I can see nothing changed (except this VIP thing, that is questionable about turning the game p2y, but I understand the Beby perspective). Everybody in TC-Universe know that Elite team are four/five players that manage about fifteen accounts with teamviewers. Also, its NO news that Almi sell stats per credits at the beginning or at the end of the round. He did it in the past, and he will keep doing this because of three things:

1) He have free time to stay in front a PC 24/7;
    2) He have camels that do what he want;
    3) Its almost impossible to crew prove that he sold his stats, if he simple say "i only gave to X person with nothing in return", what is crew going to do?

This is their "modus operandi", they are not good players, only hard workers with teamviewers and a lot of free time.

The only way of cutting their wings is nerfing milks even more, since it's impossible check bank transactions. The true is that without milks, they're nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by mack View Post
    "choro é livre" only for who spent more than r$ 10.000,00 / about eur 2.500,00
    buying vips, credits, and stats
    and will get slaughtered in the ranking by topevil, unstoppable, whoami, sportsman, and others
    that used only 1 vip, around 1.000 credits, and didnt had to buy stats, because have friends that are real players (pro players)
    andddddd in whole round used like hmmm 50,00 euro to buy credits and 1 vip
    uheauheauhaeuheauuauhuhae

get the bucket you bro!

Your bank account doesnt make you pro like us.

Next time, use this cash to contract and hire a teacher, to teach you play this game..

You're free to cry, get the bucket!
    Uaehueauhaeuhaeuauhaehuaeaeuhahuaehuaehueauheauhea ueauaeuhaeuheahuaehuaehuaehu

where are the polemic television shows to contract me as a future previewer
    uhaehuehueauhaeuhaeaeuaeuhaeuh

The Crims Top Jogadores
    Rank Nome de usuário Respeito
    1 UnsTopevi1 238567000 <--- 1 vip and few credits
    2 UnsTopevi2 234842000 <---- 1 vip and few credits
    3 SportsMANxBogdan 202422000 <---- 1 vip and few credits
    4 2girls1cup 202240000 <--- 28738912321892893 vips and 83129039021390123902kk credits and 219803902139023 stats purchased
    5 ANDREWxRIZZ 191606000 <---- 1 vip and few credits.
    Last edited by Mack; 09-04-2019 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    where are the polemic television shows to contract me as a future previewer
    uhaehuehueauhaeuhaeaeuaeuhaeuh

The Crims Top Jogadores
    Rank Nome de usuário Respeito
    1 UnsTopevi1 238567000 <--- 1 vip and few credits
    2 UnsTopevi2 234842000 <---- 1 vip and few credits
    3 SportsMANxBogdan 202422000 <---- 1 vip and few credits
    4 2girls1cup 202240000 <--- 28738912321892893 vips and 83129039021390123902kk credits and 219803902139023 stats purchased
    5 ANDREWxRIZZ 191606000 <---- 1 vip and few credits.
    Man..you gotta respect what he did...he bought vip a lot of times because he wanted to raise the price for topevil..really nice gesture of him.

btw, they should change the name to 2girls100vips0cups
    Last edited by yoBogdan; 09-04-2019 at 09:28 PM.

uhaehuaeuhaeuhaeuhaeuhauhauh

by the way bro
    I saw in his profile something like
    "IN THE NEXT ROUND WE WOULD BE BUYING EVEN MORE VIPS, GET A BUCKET! AHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

but now that is not there anymore.... dont know why

And to be honest i really want him to purchase as the maximum vip he wants and, cuz then, the prize will be bigger, and we have a goal of reaching 1.000,00 EUR, so alot of old players (pro-players) would be back, and there will be a huge competition, and the gold days of the crims will be back.
    We need him.

And i am just making fun of this guy, cuz many times this man came to my guest, and messaged me trying to insult me, mocking me, and use his "financial condition" to think hes better than other people and players.
    And his arrogance made him have to BUY FRIENDS AND HELP
    100% different of us, that the whole round, we laughted at their faces, build an amazing friendship, and help eachother for free, and still done alot better than them, with a 83129030921309x less ressources
    XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

stop cry and said Helllllllllllllllllllo mama
    Last edited by CiriI0BR; 02-22-2020 at 04:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CiriI0BR View Post
    stop cry and said Helllllllllllllllllllo mama
    Meu Deus os doente ainda tão jogando esse lixo de jogo depois de 15 anos, vai toma no cu vey.
    Tá falta do boleto pra vcs pagar aí?