Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

And its fun to me people like you, complaining about the game problems, blaiming it on the VIP
    the vip is not the problem, the problem is people like YOU, that cheat, bot, and etc, and steal other peoples conquests
    for example, i was in the chat with the Turkeys and Egypts guys, and i saw how hard they worked to gain TOP 1 GANG
    but they didnt get it, wanna know why? cuz inside imperium, has alot of Spys, and Cheaters, that you guys made just to put the gang robbing 24hs per day

the problem of the game is not the vip, is people like YOU, that see dirty players cheating and do nothing cuz its your friend.

shut the **** up

Ok guys, revenge was made, now you all move on with your miserable lifes.

Você mandou Bebynho20 pro inferno
    Sua inteligencia aumentou 11
    Sua força aumentou 56
    Seu carisma aumentou 11
    Sua resistencia aumentou 33
    Last edited by Mack; 09-13-2019 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    And its fun to me people like you, complaining about the game problems, blaiming it on the VIP
    the vip is not the problem, the problem is people like YOU, that cheat, bot, and etc, and steal other peoples conquests
    for example, i was in the chat with the Turkeys and Egypts guys, and i saw how hard they worked to gain TOP 1 GANG
    but they didnt get it, wanna know why? cuz inside imperium, has alot of Spys, and Cheaters, that you guys made just to put the gang robbing 24hs per day

the problem of the game is not the vip, is people like YOU, that see dirty players cheating and do nothing cuz its your friend.

shut the **** up
    CIte nomes... ohhh que bonitinho a criança conversou com os turcos e viu a batalha deles... parabéns... pq tu nao se candidata a crew e vem verificar as contas dos 13 que ganharam??

Ficar falando besteiras dos outros é facil, quero ver provar... enquanto não prova, se junte aos turcos e vá chorar com eles pelo round perdido!!

[49 14:32] eagleking52 Sezon sonunda sizin çeteden banlanan salak da vpn kullanarak 3 ayri hesaba girdi
    [49 14:34] eagleking52 3 ayri hesap ayni aygit ama farkli ulkelerden ip adresi.
    [49 14:36] eagleking52 Bilip bilmeden konusan herkes once aynaya baksin. Ayricalik bekledikleri icin mi

Ja que vc fala fluentemente turco, explique isso...
    Então um membro da GG turca usou vpn?? E depois a GG top que eh trapaceira?? Legal essa sua acusação hein!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    Ok guys, revenge was made, now you all move on with your miserable lifes.

Você mandou Bebynho20 pro inferno
    Sua inteligencia aumentou 11
    Sua força aumentou 56
    Seu carisma aumentou 11
    Sua resistencia aumentou 33
    nice...

Put the real price in the vip for Brazil, R$ 20 for VIP 3 =) and when brazil player wins give them 500 R$ =) simple