Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
I do agree with you,the forum is for things like that but you said I put the blame on the players ... and I never did that.
Also saying we will kill he game because we want to keep it GOING is something that I answered as well ... now the fact you did not like my answer well .. I am sorry for that.
But I am the one with the numbers and I am the one with the feedback and complaints and I can tell you most players complain about OTHER PLAYERS more than about the VIP .
Want the truth ?! The ones complaining about the VIP are players that have a chance to win , or play to win so therefore can win money ... and they want easy money and easy profit.

Remember I am always here to answer your complaints ... but since I can't show you guys numbers nor can I get very " technical " i am left with the 20 % of sarcasm ... You will need to deal with it my friend hehe
Desculpe a intromissão, mas quem é do Brasil acha caro porque 20 Euros são mais de R$ 100. O salário mínimo aqui não é nem R$ 1 000, e a maioria das pessoas aqui ganham menos que isso. Sei que o jogo é bom e tem suas qualidades, mas comprometer 10% da renda para ele é demais. Infelizmente 20 euros não são R$ 20. O preço do VIP é uma medida que afeta toda a região do Brasil.