Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    I do agree with you,the forum is for things like that but you said I put the blame on the players ... and I never did that.
    Also saying we will kill he game because we want to keep it GOING is something that I answered as well ... now the fact you did not like my answer well .. I am sorry for that.
    But I am the one with the numbers and I am the one with the feedback and complaints and I can tell you most players complain about OTHER PLAYERS more than about the VIP .
    Want the truth ?! The ones complaining about the VIP are players that have a chance to win , or play to win so therefore can win money ... and they want easy money and easy profit.

Remember I am always here to answer your complaints ... but since I can't show you guys numbers nor can I get very " technical " i am left with the 20 % of sarcasm ... You will need to deal with it my friend hehe
    Desculpe a intromissão, mas quem é do Brasil acha caro porque 20 Euros são mais de R$ 100. O salário mínimo aqui não é nem R$ 1 000, e a maioria das pessoas aqui ganham menos que isso. Sei que o jogo é bom e tem suas qualidades, mas comprometer 10% da renda para ele é demais. Infelizmente 20 euros não são R$ 20. O preço do VIP é uma medida que afeta toda a região do Brasil.

Well , based on what COLd told me he was not getting much profit from the VIP ... and it is true you are not getting too much profit unless you are a dealer because hookers from VIP were not giving inventory points at least not that round.
    And the cookie and tickets will get you so far because you do not have the 40 % bonus at boats.

The player base is not the top 10 my friend , the player base is actually the ones that do not appear on the front page .... that is my theory tho.

Regarding TC's future we still haven't changed our mind because frankly nothing changed ... we will see in December.

Quote Originally Posted by FiodeNylon View Post
    Desculpe a intromissão, mas quem é do Brasil acha caro porque 20 Euros são mais de R$ 100. O salário mínimo aqui não é nem R$ 1 000, e a maioria das pessoas aqui ganham menos que isso. Sei que o jogo é bom e tem suas qualidades, mas comprometer 10% da renda para ele é demais. Infelizmente 20 euros não são R$ 20. O preço do VIP é uma medida que afeta toda a região do Brasil.
    You are correct my friend but when you win 300 ... how much is that ? So basically how much should you invest to win 300 ?! For us to give 500 Dollars we need to make 1000 ... the rest 500 we need to give or tertiary parties. That is an example....

Before 2010 when Tc was still a "modern " game ... players asked for credits to be lowered and the people running TC agreed ... With time the economy changed quite a lot .. everything became much more expensive , Tc like any other browser game is not as popular anymore and yet we kept the same prices ... THAT IS BAD BUSINESS my friend.

Regarding the VIP ... the 3 packs I created , are created so that If you want to play for fun you can pay 5 euros and you can still play and be relevant ... If you want to win like in any other game clearly you have to put more than 5 euros. Don't you agree?

O jogo e bom! - bebynho (urgente)
    Tiro meu chapéu para esse jogo FDP!
    O que incomoda realmente os PLAYS são as desonestidades de ALGUNS "maioria" dos jogadores, valor do vip da para pagar!
    Mas você vai pagar para concorrer com tanto hacker, com jogadores com mult acc e etc ?
    Bebynho você só precisa fortalecer as REGRAS, façam elas valer novamente porque elas viraram uma PIADA!
    Não pode mult acc, serio? Sinto varios dos Plays que jogando de MULT acc, varias as EQUIPES que jogam com mais de 30 contas e assim por diante...
    então bebynho façam as regras valerem apena e você vai ter PLAYS SATISFEITOS.

Well , based on what COLd told me he was not getting much profit from the VIP ... and it is true you are not getting too much profit unless you are a dealer because hookers from VIP were not giving inventory points at least not that round.
    And the cookie and tickets will get you so far because you do not have the 40 % bonus at boats.

The player base is not the top 10 my friend , the player base is actually the ones that do not appear on the front page .... that is my theory tho.

Regarding TC's future we still haven't changed our mind because frankly nothing changed ... we will see in December.
    Well, i would not waste my time asking such questions to that guy because as i've wrote earlier, he has no clue about what's happening..How can anybody who has at least 1 brain cell say that vip doesn't get you a lot of profit? Let's do some math.

Let's say captain of sea event is coming and I have 300 tickets ready to rob. Ok, now let's say i am not a dealer and i get 4kk components / ticket : 2kk of an expensive drug and 2kk of a cheap drug, even tho it's 99% a lot more but let's make this example as a worst case scenario.

2kk components of expensive drug = 666k drug which we will sell in drug dealer with a price of 93$.
    2kk component of cheaper drug = 666k drug which we will sell in drug dealer with a price of 28$.
    Now let's calculate the total : 666 000 * 93 + 666 000 * 28 = 80 586 000 $. With the basic cash that the captain gives, that totals for a 81 000 000$ / ticket.

Now let's see how much we get in 300 tickes : 300 * 81 000 000 = 24 300 000 000 $ which means 1.2kk respect without counting the bonus if we sell the drugs to boats or vip events. As i've said this is the worst case scenario.

So a non dealer profession that doesn't buy vip in a captain sea event day will make 1.2kk respect. Now let's calculate this for a player that buys vip 4 times.

As you already know, the components are doubled with cookies so in 300 tickets the vip user will make 2.4kk respect. And because he bought vip 4 times he will get another 300 tickets which means a total of 4.8kk respect.

4.8kk - 1.2kk = 3.6kk bonus respect for the vip user. In 1 single day. If he sells the drugs to boats or vip events he will get at least an extra 4kk respect versus the non vip user. If there is a guy, like Cold, who buys vip at least 30 times like he did, he should get an extra 30kk respect in 1 round versus the non vip user. But after day 100 the components give in robbs are doubled anyway because of the system so the cookie will become much much more powerfull so i can comfortably say that Cold should've had at least 35-40kk more respect than the non vip users because he bought so many VIPs. So because he failed horribly and he is not that good at this game/profession , it doesn't mean the VIP is not getting you too much profit...as you said.

And we also have to calculate the profit from hookers, especially if you are a pimp, and the goggles.

And i don't even wanna calculate how much a dealer which abuses this VIP can make because i dont wanna get depressed .

And by the way, i never said the player base is top 10, i know it's not that.
    Last edited by yoBogdan; 09-05-2019 at 08:54 PM.

You are correct my friend but when you win 300 ... how much is that ? So basically how much should you invest to win 300 ?! For us to give 500 Dollars we need to make 1000 ... the rest 500 we need to give or tertiary parties. That is an example....

Before 2010 when Tc was still a "modern " game ... players asked for credits to be lowered and the people running TC agreed ... With time the economy changed quite a lot .. everything became much more expensive , Tc like any other browser game is not as popular anymore and yet we kept the same prices ... THAT IS BAD BUSINESS my friend.

Regarding the VIP ... the 3 packs I created , are created so that If you want to play for fun you can pay 5 euros and you can still play and be relevant ... If you want to win like in any other game clearly you have to put more than 5 euros. Don't you agree?
    Eu sei que não sou bom, até porque eu trabalho, então não tenho disposição de tempo para tentar ganhar a premiação... Quando eu falo que ficou caro para nós brasileiros, não me refiro a nata que luta sempre pela primeira página, como vc diz, e sim para todo o resto que só quer jogar e também ter um desempenho melhor (VIP).

Sim, 5 Euros é uma realidade bem melhor para nós, porém a discrepância de vantagens do 1 para o 3 é enorme, o que me faz pensar que se for gastar dinheiro, melhor com VIP3 ou ficar sem VIP mesmo. (Você deve ter uma relação de VIP's comprados e acredito que o VIP3 deve chegar a 90% das compras em relação ao VIP2 ou VIP1)

Entendo também todas as questões relativas à manutenção do jogo e à premiação. Meu único ponto é que nós brasileiros ficamos prejudicados, pois o valor em Euros supera naturalmente em muito nossa moeda (R$), fazendo nós gastarmos muito mais dinheiro em porcentagem da nossa renda em comparação à pessoas de outros países.

Mas enfim, espero que um dia possa encontrar um equilíbrio para que nós não achemos tão caro e nem vocês fiquem no limite de rentabilidade.

Arrow

MY OPINION:

Why did I play vip 2?
    For fun and yet, I seemed to threaten ..
    Very funny, maybe I made the most inventory points.
    * More than SportsMans,
    * More than ColdKillah,
    * I was 21 days ban,
    * I lost the first bridaga of narcotics,
    * I was the first in the game to get lvl 8,
    And where do I want to go with this?

It is not the amount of vip that defines a good player.
    It's your way of playing, your strategy.
    In the last rounds, it was "PROVEN" that the best strategies were from people who knew what they were doing. (smart people)

What did it impact?
    The smarter, the less money was being involved to the point that the crews reversed it.

Why did they revert?
    It was clear that it hurt them, someone who spent little, to get the prize, so let's change it so that it is advantageous for those who want to spend a LOT of MONEY.

Then we saw a lot of users willing to spend a lot of money but again, the smart ones MADE THE DIFFERENCE, used their strategy and CURRENT change logs to prove that the best strategy is also knowing how to choose the best profession.

But so far everything is right?
    How many actually competed for top ranking?
    How many from now on will have $$ to compete for top ranking?
    ** Hide vip on profile,
    ** Buy multi-vip,
    ** hide vip count,

You should be ashamed of this kind of change, this induces the player to hide from his own truth because the one who will be temporarily at the top will give the message to the others that '' YOU CAN HAVE PURCHASED ALL VIPS ''.

The change was drastic, if there is a game over, know part of the fault, it was yours.
    -------------------------------------------------- ----
    Your opinion is your opinion, MY OPINION IS MY OPINION.

If you think having the most hookers makes you the best pimp ... my friend that is a bad strategy but anyway it is not my place to teach you how to play. ( Plus getting banned for R 13 never helps )

*From top 1 to 5 all players spent money on VIP and if you think they did not you are wrong.

The fact that you should not know how much they spent I think it is more than OK ... why should you know ?! I can't understand our point of view here .... you want to know who is the richest or what ?

I will not explain why we " revert " the VIP because clearly YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND it, either because of the language barrier or because you simply you refused to read what I said before or. you live in a world where everything is free and owned by MEMOX and I,a world were there are no taxes to pay, a world where there are no 3rd party companies asking 40 or 50% from 5 euros , BEFORE taxes hehe . I would love to be part of that world so If you can send me an invite I will join and after, I promise I will just give the prize in money and remove the VIP all together .

And let me tell you a secret If we do not make the change R 111 is the last round of The Crims ... it is as simple as that and I am still debating If it is worth being here 12 h a day
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 09-06-2019 at 12:31 AM.

In my opinion, VIP will be good at Round 111.
    There are games out there that you spend a lot more for things that are worth a lot less.
    I believe the changes proposed for Round 111 will balance the professions well and will bring a much tougher dispute in search of the TOP.
    I would like all raves and whores to be anonymous for all professions, making milk much harder, avoiding buying and selling stats and kills, as buyers would need to put their accounts on raves to be able to milk or kill.
    I believe the money spent on VIPs will bring benefits in the future, as the money spent by players has just arrived in the managers bank account.
    I would also like to see the Round 111 top killer issue thoroughly investigated as it has become extremely clear that some players have created accounts via smartphone VPN just to kill.
    I know it shouldn't be easy to run a game of this size but I have faith that everything will get better.
    The changes are there, let's see what effects come up.

Hello guys, first of all
    The GAME, NEED TO EARN MONEY, TO KEEP RUNNING!
    Theres alot of ways to "earn" money on online games, and to be honest, "TheCrims" IS NOT, and not even close to be the most expensive one, for example, FreeFire (Most popular actually of the world) sometimes to get only 1 skin, people waste more than R$ 1000,00 (250 EUR)in diamonds, yes, just one clothe.
    AND, to be honest guys, complaining for the "price" or the benefits of the VIP, its just bullshit, its fun to laught at for example ColdKillah's face, due his noobish, but... if you are a good player, you can win even without having a VIP
    for example, last Round i Get top 5 Killer, WITHOUT MILKED STATS, WITHOUT KILLING SPYS, WITHOUT 21391290309213 CREDITS, WITHOUT VIP, WITHOUT BOT, WITHOUT 218939821309 PEOPLES ON TEAM, AND EVEN WITHOUT A TRUST TO HUNT FOR ME.
    I got Helped a little by some friends in the last game days, and thats it.

THE REAL PROBLEM OF THE GAME, its not the VIP, but of course if it be a little lower price, more people could have access, and the game would earn alot more.
    BUT THE REAL PROBLEM OF THE GAME IS: Botters, Cheaters, and etc.
    Why? Cuz the cheaters, steals out the fun of the game, and make REAL players, having no chance at all, so giving up at the begin of the round.

So, the problem is not the VIP, even thought only 1% of the players try to win EVERY round, regular players, try 1 round per 3, or even 1 try per 5 rounds.
    Cuz we are NOT robots.

The real problem of the game for example is: People having 2190309213 Spys to kill and make Stats, Botting, Cheating, and etc
    And THATS THE REAL REASON, why players give up.
    So, the thing is, ALL THE PLAYERS, should get the own part of the responsability, and try the best to help the game and improve it
    Blaiming the guilty 100% on the Crews doesnt change a shit

Want to make the game a little better?
    First of All, DONT CHEAT, DONT BOT, DONT BREAK RULES
    Second, if someone, even if its your "friend" is botting, or cheating, go and report it, because his dirty playing, could not be messing up YOUR GAME, but for sure is killing the fun and the chances of at least more 50 HONEST PLAYERS.
    Third, come up with REAL IDEAS, to make the game a little better, even if people wouldnt stop cheating and botting, do like me, THINK IN WAYS to Stop them, or at least, make their dirty game alot harder.

Complaining about things like "VIP", wouldnt change anything, and to be honest, its better alot of people buying alot of VIPS, cuz it wont change a shit, cuz you need alot more to win a round than "VIPS" and the live proof is Cold last round.

Am i wrong @Bebynho20?