Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Nojo desse VIP 3

Esse VIP 3 é muito caro e roubado, nojo credo

O problema não é o vip dar tanta vantagem.
    O problema é eles deixarem vc ser vip, e excluir o vip e comprar de novo e ganhar novamente os benefícios.
    E a prova de q eles sabem q isso é ridículo é eles implementaram a função "torre seu dinheiro" e dessa vez ninguém vai saber. Agora vc compra 300 vips e só aparecerá q comprou um, parece até piada.

Mais uma vez os adms se preocupam mais em ganhar dinheiro de meia dúzia de jogadores, do que atrair centenas a tentar algo com um vip mais acessível. Ou q o vip fosse permitido uma ÚNICA VEZ. E cada jogador use os benefícios de acordo com sua estratégia.

O jogo está a beira do caos. Salve -se quem puder!

É lamentável ver uma coisa dessas.
    O pior é uma mudança ser aceita por um grupo, isso é ser honesto?
    Quando o thecrims falir, não culpem os players, se é esse o objetivo reduzir o número para depois fechar, estão indo no caminho certo.

Quote Originally Posted by HeBiTu View Post
    O problema não é o vip dar tanta vantagem.
    O problema é eles deixarem vc ser vip, e excluir o vip e comprar de novo e ganhar novamente os benefícios.
    E a prova de q eles sabem q isso é ridículo é eles implementaram a função "torre seu dinheiro" e dessa vez ninguém vai saber. Agora vc compra 300 vips e só aparecerá q comprou um, parece até piada.

Mais uma vez os adms se preocupam mais em ganhar dinheiro de meia dúzia de jogadores, do que atrair centenas a tentar algo com um vip mais acessível. Ou q o vip fosse permitido uma ÚNICA VEZ. E cada jogador use os benefícios de acordo com sua estratégia.

O jogo está a beira do caos. Salve -se quem puder!
    I would like to let you know that this sadly it is a business and therefore if we do not make at least some money we can't keep it running. Sadly we do not have sponsors nor do we keep the servers in my kitchen even tho most of you think so.
    If you come to me with a game that gives you a prize in money and will give you benefits for less than 20 euros in a month ... I will try to copy that game, I promise.

FYI most games , will give you benefits for 1 week or 5 days ... not 30 days. The fact that players want to buy VIP again well ... that is up to them but you can see no matter how much you buy that is not all you need to win. So your PAY to win idea is not really true now is it ? .

And by the way a lot of players do not stop because of the 10 or 20 euros but they stop because of players like you, that cheat and give no chance to others and most players complaining here actually CHEAT and this is a fact .... Each and everyone here has at least 1 ban ... or cheated, and yet you complain of the VIP.
    If i were to listen to all of you with your economical advises TC would be closed by now so let's leave the money part to those that actually see what the game makes and what the game doesn't make. So you should worry more about how not to get banned next time than what the price of the VIP is ...

have a fun next round !! try not to get banned this time .....

Eu acho engraçado a forma que vcs sempre reagem as críticas ao jogo. Ao invés de melhorar, vcs sempre jogam a culpa pro lado dos players.

E a propósito, TRAPACEAR é completamente diferente de ser banido porque outras pessoas quebraram as regras e acabaram te prejudicando.

"Regards"
    Last edited by HeBiTu; 09-05-2019 at 04:43 PM.

Let's not get confused ... your critique goes towards how we manage the business part of the game my friend ... and you are doing that without knowing the problems we are having.

If you are here to tell me how to run my business please do not expect me to be happy about it .

If you want to tell me that the game is not balanced , that crew is not banning people for X reason or that you do not like something in the game , PLEASE DO SO and I will be more than glad to help and answer.

What you are doing is telling us you do not like we are asking for money not that you think DEALER IS OP for example or that PIMP should not be so weak 1 v1 ... or that you had problems in raves early game.

You are not doing that .... so I am sorry if my sarcasm was too much for you.

Tudo isso que vc falou eu tento fazer "via suporte", como vc mesmo sabe disso, e foram inúmeras vezes que relatei as coisas pelo suporte.

Até onde sei, FÓRUM é para discutir, tirar dúvidas, e foi isso que fiz, debati um assunto que o SentidoErradoBR postou. É pra isso que tem o fórum, não?

E vcs mesmo dizem para mandar as dicas e falhas tudo no suporte, e é o que eu faço.

Agora os jogadores vem ao fórum pra debater e vc vem e fala essas coisas? Estranho...

Mas tudo bem Bebynho, tenha um bom dia.

I do agree with you,the forum is for things like that but you said I put the blame on the players ... and I never did that.
    Also saying we will kill he game because we want to keep it GOING is something that I answered as well ... now the fact you did not like my answer well .. I am sorry for that.
    But I am the one with the numbers and I am the one with the feedback and complaints and I can tell you most players complain about OTHER PLAYERS more than about the VIP .
    Want the truth ?! The ones complaining about the VIP are players that have a chance to win , or play to win so therefore can win money ... and they want easy money and easy profit.

Remember I am always here to answer your complaints ... but since I can't show you guys numbers nor can I get very " technical " i am left with the 20 % of sarcasm ... You will need to deal with it my friend hehe

Ok Bebynho, vc tem suas razões.

Mas pense, talvez o VIP sendo mais acessível vc teria mais lucro porque mais pessoas iriam comprar. É nisso que penso.

Quote Originally Posted by HeBiTu View Post
    Ok Bebynho, vc tem suas razões.

Mas pense, talvez o VIP sendo mais acessível vc teria mais lucro porque mais pessoas iriam comprar. É nisso que penso.
    In my opinion, the problem about VIP is not the price itself..Investing 20 Euro every round is not that expensive..Let's say 50 euro with creds too. Just think about this : you invest 50 euro and you have the chance to win a lot more. The real problem is the fact that players can buy VIP more than 1 time. Yes, you can argue that Cold bought it a lot of times and he didnt even get top 3 BUT here we are talking about a bad player, a player that has almost no idea about what he's doing. He should've reached at least 225-230kk with the amount of VIPs he bought. But what happens when good players start abusing this thing? My theory is that people who know that they cannot afford doing the same will just stop playing and even if the game has 3-4 players who invest 1k euro / round, the game will slowly lose the player base and without a player base the game will be closed anyway even though it produces money for the owners. The idea must be to find a balance and i think the change for the next round with 48hrs cooldown after ppl buy 1 vip will do wonders.