Well, i see people want to make more Competitive, but it WONT HAPPEN while we have "names" on raves, and no drug limit...
I'll say again.

Why make Anonimous Raves and Hookers for everybody ? all the professions?
1 - Would be ALOT harder to people get kills from spys, why? they will have to put them in raves, and find eachother and the chance of finding another player first is hella bigger.

2 - why limit of 1 drug? to do not identify the rave. so, it will also make alot harder to "know if its the right place"

3- Why make this changes? Because now, the skulls arent disputed anymore by the "best hunters" but to who has more friends that can create a maximum number of spys/rabbits

4- All the professions, in a certain level, requires kills, so, we have alot of people leveling up, without even hunting for a single minute, and if we make this, raves would be way more full, cuz players to pass levels, to gain stats, and make kills, would have in fact to go HUNT by theirselves, and take the risks of the game.

5- 100% Disputed Ranking, on people knowing that depends only by theirselves to conquest a Skull, without the chance of someone in the last days, make for example, 1.000 kills in 2-3 real life days without even hunting.

6- The "milk" will be way way way harder to be made, due the reasons i said before, so, people will have alot of work, to put stats in accounts via "milk", and again, the "better PLAYERS, i mean, real players, will have a bigger chance.

7- Even single players would have a good chance of winning, since the "teams" couldnt do much for their members, due the almost impossible milk, and almost impossible to put 100% of the kills of the spies in the choosen ones to get the skull

8- Also due this not so huge difference of stats, alot of gangs wouldnt be so prejudiced by the "G.A"s, cuz now, its easy to people create an account that can see the names of the raves, and them find them knowing who is the owner of that rave/hooker, and wait there to push a g.a for example on gangs that is robbing.