Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Round 112 - Raves/Hookers

Well, i see people want to make more Competitive, but it WONT HAPPEN while we have "names" on raves, and no drug limit...
    I'll say again.

Why make Anonimous Raves and Hookers for everybody ? all the professions?
    1 - Would be ALOT harder to people get kills from spys, why? they will have to put them in raves, and find eachother and the chance of finding another player first is hella bigger.

2 - why limit of 1 drug? to do not identify the rave. so, it will also make alot harder to "know if its the right place"

3- Why make this changes? Because now, the skulls arent disputed anymore by the "best hunters" but to who has more friends that can create a maximum number of spys/rabbits

4- All the professions, in a certain level, requires kills, so, we have alot of people leveling up, without even hunting for a single minute, and if we make this, raves would be way more full, cuz players to pass levels, to gain stats, and make kills, would have in fact to go HUNT by theirselves, and take the risks of the game.

5- 100% Disputed Ranking, on people knowing that depends only by theirselves to conquest a Skull, without the chance of someone in the last days, make for example, 1.000 kills in 2-3 real life days without even hunting.

6- The "milk" will be way way way harder to be made, due the reasons i said before, so, people will have alot of work, to put stats in accounts via "milk", and again, the "better PLAYERS, i mean, real players, will have a bigger chance.

7- Even single players would have a good chance of winning, since the "teams" couldnt do much for their members, due the almost impossible milk, and almost impossible to put 100% of the kills of the spies in the choosen ones to get the skull

8- Also due this not so huge difference of stats, alot of gangs wouldnt be so prejudiced by the "G.A"s, cuz now, its easy to people create an account that can see the names of the raves, and them find them knowing who is the owner of that rave/hooker, and wait there to push a g.a for example on gangs that is robbing.

We actually had that in 93 for a few rounds. And if you check the winners you will see a similar gap between top killers like in every round :/
    On paper it looks very good but we don't have a big playerbase to make this actually work
    Last edited by ALEX; 09-17-2019 at 06:27 AM.

I think it would be interesting to get nearby assault power players to find each other more easily (im using translator)

Quote Originally Posted by ALEX View Post
    We actually had that in 93 for a few rounds. And if you check the winners you will see a similar gap between top killers like in every round :/
    On paper it looks very good but we don't have a big playerbase to make this actually work
    No, we havent.
    In 93~ round, the names were hidden, but still the quantity of drugs wasnt ilimited.
    So i can PROVE to you, even assassins can "donate kills and stats", if you dont have a drug limit

for example, you put on your rave
    Cocaine
    GHB
    Hash
    Special K
    Morfine
    Heroin
    Booze

how many players would put the exactly same drugs in the same order? and then its easy if you are in a skypecall, with people, doing that.
    when find, just say "found, go" and thats it.

But if you have the limit of ONLY ONE DRUG.
    it turns impossible
    people will have to try alot of times, and 90% of chance of getting killed before the donation is made.

Another thing that would be really funny and amazing is:

When the round ends, the game automatically put on your profile a link, with the NAMES OF WHO YOU KILLED DURING THE ROUND.
    So all the comunity can see, what kind of player you are, cuz the game already reveal your stats, cash, inventory points, donation gang points, and etc
    would be funny to see the list of who you killed and who killed you in the end of round too.....
    Masks will drop after that....

Quote Originally Posted by DidicoLife View Post
    No, we havent.
    In 93~ round, the names were hidden, but still the quantity of drugs wasnt ilimited.
    So i can PROVE to you, even assassins can "donate kills and stats", if you dont have a drug limit

for example, you put on your rave
    Cocaine
    GHB
    Hash
    Special K
    Morfine
    Heroin
    Booze

how many players would put the exactly same drugs in the same order? and then its easy if you are in a skypecall, with people, doing that.
    when find, just say "found, go" and thats it.

But if you have the limit of ONLY ONE DRUG.
    it turns impossible
    people will have to try alot of times, and 90% of chance of getting killed before the donation is made.
    it was 1 drug only, i remember very good since i was the one who proposed this idea