Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Top gang Issue!

Threaded View

Unhappy Top gang Issue!

Well I must say this is a bad and awkward situation mainly because it it might seem like we are helping a particular gang... which we are not. During the round many accounts robbing there were banned for rule 5.

Now to get to the point, during our END Of round checks 1 account was banned by 1 ABUSE MEMBER after he consulted with me.
    Problem : The account in case already had a NOTE ON THE ACCOUNT EXPLAINING THE REASON WHY HE SHOULD NOT BE BANNED:....

The crew in question did not see it , I saw the NOTE after I checked the account as well. After verifying all was in order we removed the ban so the account was banned for exactly 2 min , but because of it he was removed from TOP GANG.

What followed was basically a huge collective mistake and here I am including the crew that made the ban , me and the abuse leader for not informing memox to add said person back to the IMPERIUM GANG .

I have to say, LIKE IT OR NOT , IMPERIUM won top 1 gang and it would be wrong not to give it to them especially when it was our mistake.

I am very very sorry this situation was created, I was busy with other Crims stuff and I basically forgot about the account.

I hope the guys from TOP 2 can understand we are people and we do make mistake but it was not our intention and we would never try to willingly do anything that would interfere with any top.

For more info please contact me via email .
    Last edited by ShadowsPT; 09-18-2019 at 04:51 PM.