Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Rule.8 what a stupid rules

Hi guys,
    If you angry somebody and swear him to chatzone you can take ban about rule 8. Its already true you must ban. But if you can swear on dm or guestbook nobody ban you. Because crews says game have ignore button if you dont see him messages use there. Sorry but its a bullshit. Swear is swear in everywhere. Why i have to use ignore button. If i take screenahot and make ticket about it you must ban player.
    Please analyze this situtaion and change rule.

hehe, most rules are stupid when you are the one at the receiving end of a punishment

Now let me explain a little bit why RULE 8 is not stupid.
    This is how I see it, It is there to protect you and all players from racist and xenophobic attacks.

The rule actually says minor insults will not be treated.... and let's not forget this is a game where we use hard vocab in our descriptions therefore I think you can use a strong language as well.

Now there is always a limit to that, and crew are the ones to decide If that limit was crossed.

When it comes to personal and direct assaults we always think the IGNORE button is enough to do the job , but if the harass continues you can report it via SUPPORT CENTER and the player harassing you WILL GET BANNED.

IF you think you were banned for no reason please send me an email.

ahh i see bebynho.
    it means if i say **** you bebynho on chatzone i will take ban for swear but if i say **** you mother****er son of the bitch bebynho in direct message i wont take ban. so interesting.

hehehe ... NO basically you should not get banned at all at 1st.

Sending 100 PM to a person can be understood as Harassment .... this is why we tell people to use the IGnore button at 1st.
    Now if after you sent me 100 PM with " f.. your mom " and I block you and you continue on the street ... well that is a different case and yes you might get banned.