Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: coincidence?

Hybrid View

Default Beby

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    If you have the impression we ban people because they milked other people you should really seek help.

This is not a joke ... your logs like most players banned for RULE 5 are checked by ALL ABUSE + ME ....

We actually tested for 1 day to try and replicate what you people do and we could not. And probably because we do not have the same things you guys have.

These people here waste their time for free ... they gain nothing from banning you or any other player !!!!
    Worst of all is having in your crew, one that hunted boot, the boogos, the legionary who bought stats to win a round, the shadows that don't even know, so you come to say that was a whole day hunting, if you You don't even know how to hunt, is it our fault that we're fast?

Quote Originally Posted by ALASCAx View Post
    Worst of all is having in your crew, one that hunted boot, the boogos, the legionary who bought stats to win a round, the shadows that don't even know, so you come to say that was a whole day hunting, if you You don't even know how to hunt, is it our fault that we're fast?
    Thanks for the comment.
    As said in the tickets due to legal and privacy reasons ABUSE is no longer allowed to test players for the moment.
    We are actually not obliged to test players after a ban, we have done it in the past as a chance for players to prove us their words.
    When you get banned from a game they are based on logs, which we do as well and you are not allowed to prove nothing for most games out there, the fact we have done that in the past already shows that we always try to help players.

This is being shameful. I play several rounds and only in this one I am accused of bot? As someone with bot can miss so many clicks .. Being banned by some quick clicks is not correct.

It's very revolting to be banned that way

Luckily it is in the forum that you give us the most attention, so here's a short video of my trust hunting and proving that he doesn't need a bot to be fast.
    we won the top kill of round 109 fired, and this round we were trying until the crews banned us.
    That's the way we hunt, and that's a little demonstration.
    Follow the link below.

youtube.com/watch?v=u0AQDSnozgA&feature=youtu.be

Are we to blame if the internet and our computer is good? Can't this game fast play that dishonors boot? It's not our fault if your system is the same as the slow crew.

yes we know you all are rich and have super fast net and super powerful computers and the rest of us played the game from Nokia 3310 , right?!

Now .... this goes to " ALASCA " ... you are telling me you are a fair, correct player ?! Stop crying here about who did what in 2010 ... as players we all found grey areas in the rules to win.

90% of you use TV and it is because you know we can't detect it ... so are you here acting like you are the most correct player that ever played the game !!!??? You think you will impress me and that will change ABUSE's decision ?!

The facts are these : You and your team are abusing all that can be abused for a long time now. This round you decided to take a try with a hunting bot thinking we can't find it.
    For the moment we had 3 hunters test and nobody here is even close to you !!!!! EU NET IS FASTER THAN BR NET ... all day, all night !!! And people have computers not washing machines ....

For the moment and knowing with whom I am dealing with , I have to say I trust my ABUSE before i trust any of you.....

Although I do agree the the forum should be used for fair complaints and not profiles , this is not how this works. BANS ARE NOT A SUBJECT TO TALK ABOUT ON THE FORUM !!! And honestly, I will never understand people that cheat and when they get caught they complain about it.....

YOUR BANS ARE HERE TO STAY UNTIL WE CAN REPLICATE WHAT YOU DO ... NOT YOU, BUT US !!! Until then and based on the logs we have the bans will stay !!!