yes we know you all are rich and have super fast net and super powerful computers and the rest of us played the game from Nokia 3310 , right?!

Now .... this goes to " ALASCA " ... you are telling me you are a fair, correct player ?! Stop crying here about who did what in 2010 ... as players we all found grey areas in the rules to win.

90% of you use TV and it is because you know we can't detect it ... so are you here acting like you are the most correct player that ever played the game !!!??? You think you will impress me and that will change ABUSE's decision ?!

The facts are these : You and your team are abusing all that can be abused for a long time now. This round you decided to take a try with a hunting bot thinking we can't find it.
For the moment we had 3 hunters test and nobody here is even close to you !!!!! EU NET IS FASTER THAN BR NET ... all day, all night !!! And people have computers not washing machines ....

For the moment and knowing with whom I am dealing with , I have to say I trust my ABUSE before i trust any of you.....

Although I do agree the the forum should be used for fair complaints and not profiles , this is not how this works. BANS ARE NOT A SUBJECT TO TALK ABOUT ON THE FORUM !!! And honestly, I will never understand people that cheat and when they get caught they complain about it.....

YOUR BANS ARE HERE TO STAY UNTIL WE CAN REPLICATE WHAT YOU DO ... NOT YOU, BUT US !!! Until then and based on the logs we have the bans will stay !!!