Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

when we have not won anything other gangs GA :O

Also noticed that you sayd before that time in hospital was gonna be lowered but now when i took an overdose it says 4tc hours and before it was just 2 ?
    Last edited by lillenback; 03-03-2012 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Wrong acc

shb.. shut upp with closing threats! nobody wanted ur answer! i was asking for memox or kirk!!

kirk memox

check beta bugg...

auto logg out and evry time i robb 10 max robberys it keeps logging me out.. this is a hard bugg ppl cant robb cr, fk.. or whatever they robb!

fix this
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King

Quote Originally Posted by MAmiaa View Post
    shb.. shut upp with closing threats (thread)! nobody wanted ur answer! i was asking for memox or kirk!!

kirk memox

check beta bugg...

auto logg out and evry time i robb 10 max robberys it keeps logging me out.. this is a hard bugg ppl cant robb cr, fk.. or whatever they robb!

fix this
    So sad, you banned because posting this? lol
    (I saw your last 25 posts but there is nothing wrong or no one can be a reason to ban you, so it must be this post)

Okay, he might be right, because you were post it out from the thread where it MUST be posted here
    I think they made bugs section only for real game (www.thecrims.com), and for beta they made sub section in thread like this one.

and for your answer, memox already tell us about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Memox View Post
    You probably have experienced problems with being logged out every now and then from the beta. I am working on finding the issue, stay tuned.

He was banned for a topic that now is visible only for moderators because he insulted me in a way that can't be shown in public. I'm already tired of being harassed by some guy that can't even insult correctly in english.
    If he can't respect the forum rules and respect the forum moderators then he isn't welcomed here. I never had anything with the people that criticized us in a constructive way and in a non-insulting way, it's more, I encourage you guys to do that. As long as you do it with respect, you are more than welcome to say anything you want.
    TheCrims.com Crew

beta bug... i log in , and all my page is in italian language but when i click the square show me the romanian square

ID : ID: 1335381

I have one question in 1 attack i lost 900 stats and 10 sec later i lost 200 stats vs same player and i went in hospital? I also lost only 200 stats vs someone who had 50k stats and i had 20k stats.... is that bug?

Im sorry if someone else already asked same question...

If i try to sell drugs to docks..that error apear:

.First attempt to sell drugs and that message is displayed. If i try again , it works, drugs sold. But, if i go to dealer i buy drugs and try to sell again to docks, first attempt= error message, and sometimes there is no more error message, i get imprisoned for few minutes. Sometimes when i click to enter on rave , or i click on robbery, same message is displayed. I want to specify that, there is no question and i dont chose any wrong answer.

ye same thing happend to me too ... many times today ... in hookers, rave, drugs, attack etc... plz go fix it

I can't collect earnings in hookers...

I have it: Total earnings: $3,022,644,854

And when I click to collect I receive it:

You have collected $0

Plz fix it