Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

It'isnt a big bug but when I finish the training stas increase but respect is the same and increase only when I do a rob or spend money for something... I think that when the training finish, both stats and respect increase at the same time because if someone have some drugs facories he can do a lot of training without spend money so have a lot of statistics but static respect. Like today i finish my training and I have 3k strenght and still 380 respect... and i can write in fight chat with 380 respect on screen also if i have 3k stats. I don't be very well writing in english.. I hope you have understand. /WiLLy90

I found one bug in beta version with ajax. Because of page load you cant change language :S It's always english :S check it out. By the way it's preety nice correction

EDIT: I can't collect drugs :S
    Last edited by Dahakka; 01-24-2012 at 11:46 AM.
    We are notthing, if we are only that, what we are for others!

I also wasn't able to collect buildings for some reason + when you hit training, 30min/1h/2h/3h/6h menu will still be there. If you go elsewhere and go back, it will show properly ... the same thing with docks, you have to hit GET INFO (or what is the text) and then refresh page (or go elsewhere and back) to get the info.

But these are just minor details (Except buildings), the speed THE SPEED IS F-ING INCREDIBLE. It is really great how something like that can improve whole experience. After all, when a player is in Dealer section and goes to Buildings for example, most of elements on page stays the same (icons, background, images, text in the left and right) ... so you don't have to load everything again.

Great, thank you for that.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

There's bug in 1x1 chat.If you challenge anyone you can't cancel the challange.. Then i try to cancel it goes to start or homies.So look what happened to that thingy.My name on beta is Laur1slt id : 1449391

Bugs at training centre i think:

Both stats gained for 30mins Training and 60mins Training are the same , but different cost.

One you initiate training it still shows up options to train again, until to exit page and go back to it.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

for bank gang robberies it shows 3 members needed---for federal reserve it shows 5 members needed---for steven segal it shows 5 members needed and when you try it with those # of memebers you can't pull the robbery---I know the bank needed 4 members but how many gang members are needed for the federal reserve and steven segal?----it really is inconvient when the game tells you how many gang members you need and then it doesn't work--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MAmiaa ---i tryed this in beta with my rabbits! its true it doesnt work.. i dont know why it doesnt but its a BUGG!

Hmm I have a question? Why you try use AJAX to speed this game? Memox this is only trick, players think that game worsk faster because they don't see reload page. But true is that, everything will works slowly because you render all page using JS.

Another thing, at now I dont know if I correctly click on some page or not, because I dont get any information about it. You have CSS hover on menu left, but not click, you dont get us any informationn that Ajax really take data when I click on some links.

Another.... button Next and Previous in Browser doesn't works, people are accustomed to certain things that should work. When I try refresh page at dealer I get back to Start page.

Ajax is nice when you know how use it to upgrade page, but introduces some limitations and confuses users. What do you think, why all webdevelopers dont use AJAX to build all page on the worlds? Because its hard to learn? No..., AJAX make some problems on normal web, is useful only for some improvements or web applications.

If you realy want use AJAX on your site do it correctly. What is mean? Its mena, that players do not see the difference between the normal page and the website built using AJAX. When I try new beta I see the difference, overall usability of your site is reduced - I can not judge whether something happens or not when I click. And last, this solution is really slowing rendering all page, even if someone think all works faster, they wrong, its only illusion.

Memox tink about it, I like AJAX, I use AJAX, but in your case AJAX does not solve any problem, only make another.

Quote Originally Posted by Frazer2k4 View Post
    Bugs at training centre i think:

Both stats gained for 30mins Training and 60mins Training are the same , but different cost.

One you initiate training it still shows up options to train again, until to exit page and go back to it.
    What stats you had when this happened?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by kipacj View Post
    Hmm I have a question? Why you try use AJAX to speed this game? Memox this is only trick, players think that game worsk faster because they don't see reload page. But true is that, everything will works slowly because you render all page using JS.

Another thing, at now I dont know if I correctly click on some page or not, because I dont get any information about it. You have CSS hover on menu left, but not click, you dont get us any informationn that Ajax really take data when I click on some links.

Another.... button Next and Previous in Browser doesn't works, people are accustomed to certain things that should work. When I try refresh page at dealer I get back to Start page.

Ajax is nice when you know how use it to upgrade page, but introduces some limitations and confuses users. What do you think, why all webdevelopers dont use AJAX to build all page on the worlds? Because its hard to learn? No..., AJAX make some problems on normal web, is useful only for some improvements or web applications.

If you realy want use AJAX on your site do it correctly. What is mean? Its mena, that players do not see the difference between the normal page and the website built using AJAX. When I try new beta I see the difference, overall usability of your site is reduced - I can not judge whether something happens or not when I click. And last, this solution is really slowing rendering all page, even if someone think all works faster, they wrong, its only illusion.

Memox tink about it, I like AJAX, I use AJAX, but in your case AJAX does not solve any problem, only make another.
    I totally agree with you that AJAX wont solve all problems and will create some new problems. That is why this version is still in beta and not live, there is still a lot of work in order to get this perfect. A perfect scenario would be exactly as you say, there shall be no difference between browsing a non-ajax site and a site with ajax.

I don't agree with you on the speed issues for the simple fact that the whole page is not rendered again, only a small portion of the page is updated, i.e. smaller amounts of data being transferred resulting in faster browser rendering times, sorter times for data transfer between server and client etc.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Of course speed depends what data you transfer. I test this new site and sometimes I have fast response time sometimes its slower.

What is another anoing know, I can send a lot of question, example 30x click on Rave and wait or other combination. This behavior may block current server more then now. Now its simple, one click one question and wait to answear. What can cause? Typically, you can live with that. But when someone will hunt this can make a lot of problem. One click - Im not sure I click corectly - get long response so I click again, and again. I get first response try select account to attack and I get another response (clear the first). This situation can also happen, in the club,

If your server have big lag, works slowly, palyers can think that page not work and click click click ewerywhere, Answers may come after a time quite unexpectedly. If someone is nervous may get banned from the bot hunter, as I do on the beta

I wrote about this, because I see you want put this news to normal version this week. Rather, I would advise not to rush and the first to test everything thoroughly if you realy want to go this way. This page is synchronous, every action must be performed in sequence like A>B>C>D. With AJAX we can make C>A>D>B (and get the resopnse D>C>B>A), I am very curious how players would react to such changes and the consequences that it entails.
    Last edited by kipacj; 01-26-2012 at 03:04 AM.