Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Wasn't it planned as a new feature ? I think I saw it somewhere, in changes for new round when I started beta account this round or somewhere else.

So it was planned and won't be implemented after all ?
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

Yes, exactly it was planned, but it won't be implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by FRiQ View Post
    Yes, exactly it was planned, but it won't be implemented.
    Hello, on round 56 we will get respect from hooker earnings or not? I'm little don't understanding yours thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by specnazzltu View Post
    Hello, on round 56 we will get respect from hooker earnings or not? I'm little don't understanding yours thoughts.
    Hookers will function normally. Identical to the round 55 with the exception of getting hookers from motorcycles. Get the hooker of the motorcycles will be occasionally.
    Will also be a limited number of whore houses that you can have.

Then that good idea? that round will be corrupted... On round 55 I even can play alone, and I reached 50kk respect. Now I will need gg (find safe gg almost impossible), or find team (that impossible too, because no one will accept new players at their teams). At this round 56 - old players will win TC, with their teams like ("U.C." or "Devil"), because they can rob fk, but we can't. On 55rr when I tried create or find FK gg, "U.C." or "devil" always killed us... But how about newbies? Someone think about them? Round 55 was totally the best, because I was able to play alone without GA, GA, GA(Like always). It seems TC crew only do new updates to facilitate the game for old player, but not for newbies. Because of that TC not growing, Its too hard for newbies play and reach high respect, about win TOP place - I even do not speak.

Quote Originally Posted by specnazzltu View Post
    Then that good idea? that round will be corrupted... On round 55 I even can play alone, and I reached 50kk respect. Now I will need gg (find safe gg almost impossible), or find team (that impossible too, because no one will accept new players at their teams). At this round 56 - old players will win TC, with their teams like ("U.C." or "Devil"), because they can rob fk, but we can't. On 55rr when I tried create or find FK gg, "U.C." or "devil" always killed us... But how about newbies? Someone think about them? Round 55 was totally the best, because I was able to play alone without GA, GA, GA(Like always). It seems TC crew only do new updates to facilitate the game for old player, but not for newbies. Because of that TC not growing, Its too hard for newbies play and reach high respect, about win TOP place - I even do not speak.
    I disagree with your opinion. The crew working on the game so new players can play on par with advanced players. The next edition is intended to facilitate changes in the game to new players, but this game has to rely on the cooperation of several people (gang) so individual robb can't be more profitable than gang robberies.

PS. Find trusted gg or find team is hard but not impossible.
    Regards,
    Agresywny.
    Last edited by Agresywny; 04-30-2012 at 02:12 PM.

I thnk there is a bug with stamina on beta - not regenerating properly.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
    I thnk there is a bug with stamina on beta - not regenerating properly.
    Its regeneration when youre online
    "The more I see the less I know for sure." - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Lukipuki007 View Post
    Its regeneration when youre online
    In that case, let's put it in changes/changelog.

Im looking into this, stamina should generate while you're offline as well.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center