Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    I agree that we have failed in preventing bots from playing. A big difference between TC and other games is that we allow multi accounts. We could simply do as Travian and ban anyone that is logging in with more than one account from the same IP (if they dont have an exception). That is very easy to do.

Back to the constructive part. There are things to do, that is for sure. Random events are disturbing just as captchas are. I'd rather have a game without any of those and I am even willing to loose on that "security" to make the game better and more playable. This is a topic that the crew have been discussing especially for the last couple of weeks. There are changes coming that will hopefully improve the situation.
    Without multiaccounts do not know what I could do in the game, it sounds weird, but I can not imagine hunting without rabbit. Use all of tickets from one account is five minutes and then what? In such a system how you made the game, lock multi can only disappoint many players. I hope that will be non-multi in TC2 (this project still live?).

For me randoms and captcha is not bad - they may stops stupid script and macros and other stuff. Many site (IT giants) use this system and people are accustomed and accepted it. But when I play 1h and I must rewriate 30 captcha and answear 10 randoms something is wrong, its not the right way. Espescially when I must fight with captcha, where cant read letters.

The last, still dont see full info about Durability (look the picture Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/2885975801g). Other things, that would be nice Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/gitc2g.

Thx 4 delete new captcha, now we can test a news in the beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahakka View Post

And some other question with mission called "Kolegij mačka, part 4 of 5 " where you need to sabotage russian drug king what do I need to do to succed sabotaged him, because I always fail it. Are stats importaint here and what do you need to have to succed?
    You have to wait , i was waiting 1 day , and sucess , and read what sabotage you must do (dot confuse with other sabotage)

Quote Originally Posted by WssK View Post
    You have to wait , i was waiting 1 day , and sucess , and read what sabotage you must do (dot confuse with other sabotage)
    Thanks for your attention on my question.
    We are notthing, if we are only that, what we are for others!

can you update credits in beta please?
    We are notthing, if we are only that, what we are for others!

Hey i clicked on credits and there was only blank site.. Check it out

When I hunt i see this Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/j982398510g photo and lost tickets, because this action crashes me out of the rave, it is normal? We should have options to return.

Quote Originally Posted by turek123 View Post
    When I hunt i see this Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/j982398510g photo and lost tickets, because this action crashes me out of the rave, it is normal? We should have options to return.
    its easy.. stop trying to make your bots on beta.. if you dont use bot, you will not have that pic, and you will not lose tickets.. seems like a simple equation^^
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

Impossible to do any gang robbery on beta.

"Your gang robbery is soon about to be executed. Please wait. "

30 minutes of waiting and nothing. Tried with many gangs/accounts/robberies
    Last edited by Nizari; 08-09-2010 at 12:04 AM.

Default Bug in Beta

I found a bug in beta in gangs center, if you have a name with . or - and letters, sometimes the letters and the dots change place in the gang center gg name for me :S

For example, lets take some random tc gangnames here...

..::Kill Army-TF4U-Sur Oscura::..

if i do this gang name for example, it can be like this in the gang center name instead

Army-TF4U-Sur Oscura-..::Kill::..
    Last edited by Cryptopsy1; 08-09-2010 at 06:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptopsy1 View Post
    I found a bug in beta in gangs center, if you have a name with . or - and letters, sometimes the letters and the dots change place in the gang center gg name for me :S

For example, lets take some random tc gangnames here...

..::Kill Army-TF4U-Sur Oscura::..

if i do this gang name for example, it can be like this in the gang center name instead

Army-TF4U-Sur Oscura-..::Kill::..
    What language are you using? I know that funny stuff can happen when using Arabic as language.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center