Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Default Please recheck it ASAP

Wrong ban!!!
    We didn't used any bug in the game.
    If we get ban for heroin you should know that to sell drugs in the docks you get 10%, so we sold all our heroin in docks, went to dealer buy new heroin and made it again for 20 times...
    there is no bug...
    We are waiting your apologizes and unban ASAP.

Nick:BrigasLT
    ID:5742424

Quote Originally Posted by BrigasLT View Post
    Wrong ban!!!
    We didn't used any bug in the game.
    If we get ban for heroin you should know that to sell drugs in the docks you get 10%, so we sold all our heroin in docks, went to dealer buy new heroin and made it again for 20 times...
    there is no bug...
    We are waiting your apologizes and unban ASAP.

Nick:BrigasLT
    ID:5742424
    We dont talk about cases of ban in the game forum. Please use the help center.
    TheCrims.com
    DrogBarth
    Old Crew Member since 2008 until 2013
    Old Support Crew Leader since 2010 until 2013

I get this screen when i try to use the gym in the beta.. and I can't use the gym.

ID: 1284890

Default bug robbers beta

i dont know why these new codes i cant accept robbers or how to accept previousnext to pirson on 30sec game

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by kampol123 View Post
    i dont know why these new codes i cant accept robbers or how to accept previousnext to pirson on 30sec game

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    For right now u can refresh the page that it'll correct load the crosshair.

Im sure it'll be fixed as fast as u reported it. =)

I have some question, this topics guarantees that someone will answer (Memox).

New antibot system is funny but tell me sth about this situations:

1*
    For hunterts, I wants to go to the club and bumm, I see captcha, ok, I don't lost stats, everything is ok. I will check next rave with my spy, want to go to next club with hunter and I still have captcha, so no matter what I do, I must go to rave and put this ****ing code and lost my tickets. How many tickets I lost in all round? When I hunt every tickets are important because it is still missing. So tell me, why you put again code on rave? Its te same like 18 rounds, and then it was shit.

2*
    For transfer drugs, I sell on rabbits, try buy to main acc and what I see? ****ing code and loose my drugs, nice solution, we will see how many palyers start cry on forum that they lost his stuff.

3*
    This is a questions. In training center I see that information when I finish my training (of course untranslated):

You must rest until dzień 16 00:35 before you can start training again.

So you increased training time? Why that way? When I finish my train I see yellow icon on right menu, and I know that training was finished (I dont need remember the time).
    When I recive training I see information that next train I can start .....
    But when this time finish my icon does not shine so I must many time check when this time pass.

So I you want increase training time, why you dont increase time which is needed for training, not implemented time after training?

And last, when training need 60 minutes I must wait secondly enough to start a new? When 2 hours I must wait another 2 hours? Big LOL

Why every round you always change important things. For game its not good, I see a lot of old players who back and they have problem to play, because your "news" for them are stupid and unnecessary. I just wonder what think new players and how long they play, when every round they must learn how to play.

Memox sometimes evolution is better than revolution. Evolution make progress, revolution is always accompanied by the destruction. Your destruction is 3k people online (max 3k). Be careful, soon you will not have to destroy anything.

You want put sth useful? So bring back bounty hunting. I'm sure everyone would be satisfied. And don't write bulshit about theft protection, because e-mail confirmation is sufficient. Make polls and we will see what change players really want.

It's a lot of time to start next round. You want more players? So make this game for players not only for your pocket. What round was the best? Rounds when I don't need credit for every step on this game (1-14). Rounds when I didn't must put code, answear question, click to picture and other shit that I need to do now, instead of just playing. Rounds when some players help me when I try win top killers or top game, they give me some credits (not much), but I've seen who is normal and to whom you can trust. Now? Now all these sights dead.

In anticipation of better times .... and the awakening of the apathetic developer...
    Last edited by MadDogRTS; 12-31-2010 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post
    For right now u can refresh the page that it'll correct load the crosshair.

Im sure it'll be fixed as fast as u reported it. =)
    This problem should be fixed now, thanks for reporting!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by MadDogRTS View Post
    1*
    For hunterts, I wants to go to the club and bumm, I see captcha, ok, I don't lost stats, everything is ok. I will check next rave with my spy, want to go to next club with hunter and I still have captcha, so no matter what I do, I must go to rave and put this ****ing code and lost my tickets. How many tickets I lost in all round? When I hunt every tickets are important because it is still missing. So tell me, why you put again code on rave? Its te same like 18 rounds, and then it was shit.
    Captcha has been removed in nightclubs.

2*
    For transfer drugs, I sell on rabbits, try buy to main acc and what I see? ****ing code and loose my drugs, nice solution, we will see how many palyers start cry on forum that they lost his stuff.
    All stands an equal chance to get a captcha at the drug dealer, but I am considering removeing it.

3*
    This is a questions. In training center I see that information when I finish my training (of course untranslated):

You must rest until dzień 16 00:35 before you can start training again.

So you increased training time? Why that way? When I finish my train I see yellow icon on right menu, and I know that training was finished (I dont need remember the time).
    When I recive training I see information that next train I can start .....
    But when this time finish my icon does not shine so I must many time check when this time pass.

So I you want increase training time, why you dont increase time which is needed for training, not implemented time after training?

And last, when training need 60 minutes I must wait secondly enough to start a new? When 2 hours I must wait another 2 hours? Big LOL
    As you say the end would be the same either way, the point I was trying to make was to make it more natural that you need to get some rest after training. There are two ways of doing this, either increase the training time as you say, the other is to highlight the training icon when the rest is over. I'll consider it!

Why every round you always change important things. For game its not good, I see a lot of old players who back and they have problem to play, because your "news" for them are stupid and unnecessary. I just wonder what think new players and how long they play, when every round they must learn how to play.
    You mean hunting or bounty hunting for credits?

Memox sometimes evolution is better than revolution. Evolution make progress, revolution is always accompanied by the destruction. Your destruction is 3k people online (max 3k). Be careful, soon you will not have to destroy anything.

You want put sth useful? So bring back bounty hunting. I'm sure everyone would be satisfied. And don't write bulshit about theft protection, because e-mail confirmation is sufficient. Make polls and we will see what change players really want.

It's a lot of time to start next round. You want more players? So make this game for players not only for your pocket. What round was the best? Rounds when I don't need credit for every step on this game (1-14). Rounds when I didn't must put code, answear question, click to picture and other shit that I need to do now, instead of just playing. Rounds when some players help me when I try win top killers or top game, they give me some credits (not much), but I've seen who is normal and to whom you can trust. Now? Now all these sights dead.

In anticipation of better times .... and the awakening of the apathetic developer...
    Email confirmation aint sufficient, I would hope that it was but it aint. Lets face some facts, 20 rounds ago browsers didnt have all the shitty tools that are available today. Visitors/players have much more options today to cheat and to script bots. I hate captchas myself and if you check the new captchas you'll hopefully also agree that they are easier for a human to answer and don't interrupt the game as much.

I am open for suggestions with solid descriptions of how you're thinking about the implementation. Just don't write bring X or Y back, think about the consequences and implications.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Just bring back transfer credit. No matter how (bounty or normal transfer), just do it, players want this from a long time and you know about it. On this topic players wrote why (http://forum.thecrims.com/general-di...y-hunting.html). Email confirm is not enough? Why? If someone is not carefule, they can lost not only credits but all account, all stats or real cash on his bank, so don't soap our eyes. Only person who have email can transfer credits and it's enough protection.

About training, ok. time after training seems to be reasonable, but why increase all this for training? Can't take 50% old time to training and 50% for rest? Looks what whe have now. You delete buy stats, player make small stat for few days and make only robbs, robbs, robbs. Make $$, buy drugs and robbs, robbs, robbs. Nothing else, few people hunt, rest fear about their stat and only robbs, robbs. Whats the point? Now you can win this game with money from robbs, its sick. As far as I remember whe have always two way to win game (cash and stats), and all players who wanna win must use both methods, none guaranteed the victory alone.

Now you destroyed stats metod, whe have only cash. You put training center, ok. this solution is for weak players who can not hunt and wants some $$ to replace the stats. This metod is tedious, time consuming, but possible, everybody can make small acc and play 4fun. Make this small acc take a lot of time, nobody are machine and no one play 24h/day, its impossible.

So tell me, what is the meaning a doubling of training time? For me old time was optimum, not too much not too little. But now, I test on beta only a small account, and training 10minutes loading 20minutes, and I only wonder if training 2hours realy takes 4hours.

Memox balance this game, dont bulid system when people can make top only robbs, robbs, robbs, because its worst than buy stats in hospital.

And last, think five time when you put another robb (like ****ing santa), which destroys the rank and act unjustly for those who played hard from the beginning. Result on last round are pathetic.

PS.
    Grats for:
    All gang robs are available from day 20
    Captcha has been removed from nightclubs now btw!

But can be better, better than what we have now, everything depends on you.
    Last edited by MadDogRTS; 01-05-2011 at 04:23 PM.

For zealous admins who will accuse me that I was doing offtopic check this:

When I have to click new antibot (red cross) I specially click for diffrent place on gray box (not on cross). Problem is that, when I do this 5 time or more I have jail, even if I not select robbery. Its happens on single robbery (dont test on gang). So I think it's not the intended function.

And Memox, you wrote that captcha was deleted on rave but I still see this nuance.

So try repair this, new round is fast approaching and again it would be shame to see so many bugs.