Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

I see your point. I will not release it until it is tested properly. I'm also going to fix the navigation so you can use the browser navigation just as normal. Thanks for your comments! I look forward to hear more when I deploy more updates
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

When will by fix the beta gang robbery problem ?

I've been busy the past two weeks and havent been able to work on the beta very much. I hope to get a new version up and running by the end of this week.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

What the hell is going on.. My account Sutrauktzubarius was banned for a week.Today 10.49 p.m at Lithuania time i got unbaned.Tryed to log in and i got this : Your ip blablabla.blalb.bla is logged off from another accounts tryed again and boom ban again..What is this?

Pofik , i got the same problem with my account on beta.
    account name is dumbozeu

Fight Chat isnt working , doesnt even appears the chat.

2 bugs:

1-> when you are in a Whorehouse waiting for a busy bitch and you click refresh for visit (when busy time is over) , the button visit doesn't work.
    2-> In any page , you click in armdealer and try to buy a weapon nothing happens. you have to click in weapons ( top of the page) and then buy.
    3-> If you try to visit a busy bitch and then try to visit a free visit , you can't visit any bitch. you have to get out and enter again in the whorehouse for visit any.

sorry for the english
    Last edited by KingKillerKong; 02-16-2012 at 03:19 PM.

Hi,

I've tested all of the cases you've reported but everything works just fine for me. No problem with either buying weapons or visiting hookers. I've made some updates to the javascripts in the game so try again and see if it still is a problem.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Posted On: 16 Feb 2012 02:55 PM
    After being banned at the beginning of the round by having the same IP logged acc, not loguei but nothing in the IP, now with MANY ID was banned because what have I done wrong now?! are you kidding me or knows them only pick up the creds and then give BAN !!! still got no answer!!

Small bug in beta : after you accep/start gang attack you have to always refresh page to see the next step.even though you see right away the stamina is taken from you.