Hi, since the thread is closed, I've made a new thread...
Anyway, changes looks good to me, looking forward to the next round apart:

"10. You can only leave rave by pressing the EXIT BUTTON .
this is a huge change and it was made, like always , because of our intent to catch cheaters. This change should lower the attack speeds as well .... I really do need your feedback on this."

This change I don't like, because since I have a slow speed internet connection and about an hour or 2 hours to play a day, it will take me ages to kill my tickets..

On the other hand, please do consider this: by the time I completed 2/4 robs on the 2nd window (I used 2 windows for robs: 1st for raves - 2nd for robs), the 1st window was still refreshing -
I mean I was still in rave and the "EXIT" button was still visible and clickable even though I've run out of stamina and I shouldn't have been in rave once I've done 1st robbery without mentioning 2/4 robs done and still in rave. So, my point here is - IF I still keep using 2 windows for robs but instead of clicking "rob the bastard" I would click "EXIT" button first - would I be banned for RULE 5 just because Robbery completed faster than I exited rave because of my slow internet speed??

Regards,
LaptopGangster.