Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Hospital while in jail?

I saw that when we are in jail, we had access to training. But we receive skills depending on how high is our addiction - high addiction, less skills. In order to train with full skills results, it shouldn't be better to have, while in jail, access to hospital, too? It wouldn't hurt, isn't it? I mean, it will not interfere with anything, I think. Just asking.
    Last edited by sweeta; 01-05-2020 at 11:39 PM.

And one more: while we invest our money for four TC days, why we can't make another investment.I mean, for example, on second day of the first one? It would be complicate?
    Last edited by sweeta; 11-17-2019 at 11:26 AM.

Regarding the 2nd question , I do think it would complicate things quite a lot and it would give some professions an advantage that might be hard to calculate without playing it an entire round at full potential.

In your first question , do you mean you want to be able to have access to hospital so that you can buy skill whilst in jail

No, it would have been nice to be able to do detox while I was in jail. Because if I train with high addiction, i will not receive maximum skills from my training. Hope I've made myself understood.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sweeta View Post
    No, it would have been nice to be able to do detox while I was in jail. Because if I train with high addiction, i will not receive maximum skills from my training. Hope I've made myself understood.
    I think it's a good idea, since every jail has a hospital in real life too, therefore detox while in jail would be great!