Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default smaller credit pack

is it possible to get a smaller credit package, or are the fees from the companies who manages the payment too high?
    it feels like a €5 package with 100 credits is alot easier to pay than the 250 credit package for €10.

And what is goin on with SMS payments`? are they comming back, or are they gone 4ever?

Hi there,

Well to answer your question , the fees are between 30 and 60 % depending on the company. The ones with the highest fees were the phone companies and weirdly enough the ones that gave us the biggest problems when it came to payments and overall quality service.
    This is why we stopped working with them ....

I will look into the 5$ pack like you requested but it will take some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Hi there,

Well to answer your question , the fees are between 30 and 60 % depending on the company. The ones with the highest fees were the phone companies and weirdly enough the ones that gave us the biggest problems when it came to payments and overall quality service.
    This is why we stopped working with them ....

I will look into the 5$ pack like you requested but it will take some time.
    as i guessed then its a psychological thing, that 10€ is so much higher, but it is much easier to pay just 5€ than 10€.
    If it´s too much hazzle to fix smaller packages, or that you guys dont get that much after the fees, dont mind it. were buying credits to support the game, not the big sale companies