Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Hybrid View

Default Tc crew recruitment

Boa noite amigo. Acho antiético para jogadores que são membros crew impor regras e não seguir. como se costuma dizer no recrutamento de tripulantes: '' histórico limpo neste jogo (não havia sido banido antes por nenhum motivo específico). '' Então, quando vejo 9 membros "crew", 7ja foram banidos, uns até 11x. É por isso que muitos jogadores deixam o jogo, não há administração adequada .Eu fiquei desanimado com tudo isso e agora vejo por que muitas pessoas "abandonaram" o jogo. Quem deveria impor as regras, as violam, não seguem se quer o que vocês mesmo implantou, acho q muitos players devem se candidatar, mais vejo que preferem players proximos, assim ao invez de melhoras só estou vendo o final disso tudo. O pior é que é um bom jogo, os proprios adm o estragam.

You do realize the bans that you see in profile are mostly ban chats correct !? The only requirement regarding bans is that YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR RULE 5 credit fraud or stealing a players account.
    Even I was banned for Rule 2 in my first round , like 13 years ago ... that doesn't mean jack.
    Friends in CREW?! Do you have any idea how long we actually wait for people to send us emails to join crew?! Nobody wants to be crew because they either want 4k credits for 1 h a days work or they want to continue playing.
    It is not easy to find crew since you need someone who understands the game, has the time to do their job and is trustworthy ...... most of these people are OLD PLAYERS who we might know or not.
    Now the last person that joined our crew that I did not KNOW was ASTRO ... I think you heard of him. Brazilian player, stole accounts, stole credits sold said credits ... stole admin accounts and passwords.

Every round we are looking for new " clean " people and as i said nobody wants. This is the sad reality ... players that want to be crew are old players that stopped playing and If you played this game for 10 years probably in 10 years you got banned once or twice but is important why you got banned !!

The image you have of crew is totally wrong but to be honest I understand you and most players since I was a player and I thought every crew member was corrupt.

Default Bebynho

Eu quero ser crew, preciso ajudar a melhorar esse jogo que tanto gosto.

att,