Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Exclamation Falta de Planejamento - Lack of planning ?

Bom, para ser bem sincero, não entendo a equipe de vocês do game... Sou empresário e um dia ainda quero abrir uma empresa de games e vocês tem uma bela oportunidade para vingar muito mais, a muiiitos anos com um game excelente e vocês não conseguem
    O jogo tem erros que desanimam pessoas, já pararam para pensar quantas pessoas entram no round no meio do round ? lá pro dia 60~70 ? dae ela não consegue ficar forte por exemplo de hitman ( talvez oq a maioria se interessa, pelo menos no começo )
    aaa, e para ficar pior, os donos aceitam os Scripts/Bots, então disponibiliza para todos, já que é "liberado"... Vocês tem medo de dar Ban nas pessoas com medo delas pararem de jogar, porém elas não vão parar de jogar, ela vão simplesmente parar de usar o script, se ver que o ban está sendo pra geral que usa

Hitman - vocês precisam deixar igual para todos, por exemplo, Ter uma skill de Escape e Outra de Porrada, Hitmans tem maiores skill de Porrada e outras profissões de Escape
    A pessoa entra na rave, acha alguém, tem 1min até a pessoa que achou conseguir fugir, ela vai na aba "porrada" e tem que atacar a pessoa, porém vai levar em conta o fator da skill " Escape e Porrada ", vamos supor que a chance gira em torno de 15% de conseguir... Porém desse jeito ou alguma coisa do tipo, vai acabar ou diminuir muitos os scripts/bots e vai dar chance pra todos... além do mais, não vai ser fácil conseguir bater, pois vai ter a skill Escape para te ajudar a fugir da briga

Isso foi uma ideia para se trabalhar em cima, não está ruim e nem perfeita
    Porém vocês estão anos e anos e não conseguiram achar uma solução e digo mais, dos anos que se passaram, nenhuma deu certo ( na questão do Hitman )

Obs : As profissões não podem ser jogavéis apenas nos dias iniciais, dia 1, dia 10... tem que conseguir começar nela mesmo que seja dia 100, pois tem muito players que vem em dias aleatórios e que vão embora por que não conseguem jogar e evoluir a partir de tal dia... Players que podem dar retorno financeiros, vão embora e a maioria não vai esperar resetar o round pra entrar de novo, simplesmente vão esquecer do game e vão jogar outro... pensando como uma empresa ? isso é um erro gigantesco, perder tanto players por uma bobeira dessa...

Obs 2 : Nem eu pagando consigo jogar bem de hitman no dia 40+, nem com vip, nem com créditos... Uma das causas são sim os scripts e outra que a profissão está programada para começar dia 1 do round... ai complica né

------------------------------------------------------------------English------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------English--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, to be honest, I don't understand your game team ... I'm a businessman and one day I still want to start a game company and you have a great opportunity to avenge a lot more, many years with an excellent game and you They can not
    The game has bugs that discourage people, have you ever wondered how many people enter the round in the middle of the round? there for the day 60 ~ 70? so she can't get strong eg hitman (maybe what most people are interested in, at least in the beginning)
    aaa, and to make matters worse, the owners accept the scripts / bots, so make it available to everyone as it is "released" ... You are afraid to ban people who are afraid of them to stop playing, but they will not stop play, they will simply stop using the script if they see that the ban is being used generally

Hitman - you need to make everyone equal, for example, have one Escape skill and one other Crash skill, Hitmans have higher Crash skill and other Escape Professions
    The person enters the rave, finds someone, has 1min until the person who thought he could escape, he goes in the "beat" tab and has to attack the person, but will take into account the skill factor "Escape and ****", let's suppose that the chance is around 15% of getting ... But this way or something, will end or decrease many scripts / bots and give everyone a chance ... besides, it won't be easy to get hit because you'll have the Escape skill to help you escape the fight

That was an idea to work on, not bad and not perfect
    But you are years and years and couldn't find a solution and I say more, of the years that passed, none worked (in the matter of Hitman)

Note: Professions can not be playable only in the early days, day 1, day 10 ... have to be able to start on it even if it is day 100, because there are many players that come on random days and leave because they can not play and evolve from that day on ... Players who can pay back will leave and most won't wait to reset the round to get back in, they'll just forget about the game and play another ... thinking like a company? this is a huge mistake, losing so much players for such a silly thing ...

Note 2: Neither paying me can play well of hitman on 40+, neither with vip, nor with credits ... One of the causes is yes scripts and another that the profession is scheduled to start day 1 of the round ... ai complicated right

Sorry for English

I read your post and honestly I am baffled aka surprised because it is clear you have no idea what you are talking about but you are well intended.

I would suggest you to check the forum and most of your questions will be answered but if you think cheaters are many now, last round we banned 30 or 40 of your countryman for Rule 5 so I think we are trying to do our job, at least most of the time.

When I see people say we accept macros and bots ...I wonder based on what info you are basing that ?! It has to be weed ... In any case please post here some of your proof. I am sure all TC would love to see a conversation between Memox and 1 macro user where Memox agrees to macro usage..I would as well ...

I wish you a Merry Xmas ....
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 12-21-2019 at 08:44 PM.