Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Hats off to Abuse Crew

Hello.

With the Christmas period coming to an end, i really wanna say hats off to the abuse crew that once again understood that players are humans and they must not be punished if they are cheating...especially during this festive time of the year when people must be kind to others. Everybody deserves a second, a third, a fourth..and even a 100th chance to play in a round even though they get banned for bot every 2 days. Maybe with the 200th account in a round they will eventually stop using the bot right? At the end of the day, it's more important to let the same player create 100 accounts in a round, play with bot and milk other players in raves than actually checking for 1 minute if that person created or not another account. Well done. Congratulations.

I know, you are not getting paid, you have your own private life and you might not have enough time to make everything perfect here, but if you have 10 minutes to sell your credits to other players, at least dedicate 1 minute every day to actually check the game and see if something is wrong or not.

Oh and i almost forgot..this round which is coming to an end is round 113 and we have a cool thing, named professions. I felt like i needed to remind it to you since most of the crew members probably didn't open their account or checked anything since round 90.

I hope that next year you will start doing the shit you must do as crew members, because at the end of the day that's why you asked to join crew.

Happy new year.
    Last edited by JustTesting; 12-29-2019 at 04:17 PM.