Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Changes for Round 114 !!

Hi boys and girls ...

For this round we won't be making a video on Youtube since there isn't much to talk about.
    We will have only 2 changes and only 1 of those changes is, let's say important.

1. We have adjusted respect requirements for Pimp

We should've done it once we removed Charisma as a requirement for hooker production .. we were late on it but better late then never. Now Pimp has more or less the same respect requirements as businessman.

2. Black market auctions

This is a sensitive subject since we had many complaints during the past rounds that secondary accounts are interfering with bids ... I would not see a problem if main accounts would interfere but players are using secondary accounts to do it and since it is hard for us to ban those accounts I have decided to make it harder or more expensive for them.

That being said now bids or auctions will be linked to VIP PACKS ..

Non VIP users or VIP 1 will be able to see 5 auctions
    VIP 2 - 10 auctions
    VIP 3 - 15 auctions , we might increase this one to 20 auctions but i am not sure at the moment.

Note : I would ask you guys for feedback on 1 major thing and that is the mini tutorial we have created. The idea behind it is to help new players understand how each profession works and when to use special items therefore teaching them a little of strategy.
    I would like to know If you think we should add more info to those " tutorials "

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Hi boys and girls ...

For this round we won't be making a video on Youtube since there isn't much to talk about.
    We will have only 2 changes and only 1 of those changes is, let's say important.

1. We have adjusted respect requirements for Pimp

We should've done it once we removed Charisma as a requirement for hooker production .. we were late on it but better late then never. Now Pimp has more or less the same respect requirements as businessman.

2. Black market auctions

This is a sensitive subject since we had many complaints during the past rounds that secondary accounts are interfering with bids ... I would not see a problem if main accounts would interfere but players are using secondary accounts to do it and since it is hard for us to ban those accounts I have decided to make it harder or more expensive for them.

That being said now bids or auctions will be linked to VIP PACKS ..

Non VIP users or VIP 1 will be able to see 5 auctions
    VIP 2 - 10 auctions
    VIP 3 - 15 auctions , we might increase this one to 20 auctions but i am not sure at the moment.

Note : I would ask you guys for feedback on 1 major thing and that is the mini tutorial we have created. The idea behind it is to help new players understand how each profession works and when to use special items therefore teaching them a little of strategy.
    I would like to know If you think we should add more info to those " tutorials "
    Hi Bebynho,

Since there's not much changes made in the upcoming Round 114, I would rate it as nice! (In a good way ofc)
    And a mini tutorial would be nice too

we already created a mini tutorial, idk if you saw it on Beta ..It should work on Live as well. But to be honest Idk if it activates if you have a new account or it works with all accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    we already created a mini tutorial, idk if you saw it on Beta ..It should work on Live as well. But to be honest Idk if it activates if you have a new account or it works with all accounts.
    Hello again,

Thanks for the mini tutorial, it worked as it should i guess, at the start of the round once I've logged in for the first time, so its a yes, it works not only with the new accounts created.. and about the beta, I hadn't received an email that I'm allowed to test the beta and I can't login to it either... could you resend a registration email to [email protected] please? Many thanks in advance!

Check your email.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsPT View Post
    Check your email.
    Done, thanks.

P.S. Btw, how come emoticons stopped working on the forum? Example ": )" smiley face (without space) doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsPT View Post
    Check your email.

On which considerent are invitations be given? If you have blue eyes? Or ... I've requested in october an invitation and nothing. Anyway, doesn't matter anymore. I was just curious, that's all.

And in another way: how could an user have round 113 statistics history (round finished in 2 january) if that user was registered in 6 january 2020?