Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Angry Report players using bot/script

I was attacked by Rbk 3 times, every time he attack me in less than 0,2 seconds. He is using script/bot.

Player algodaoDOCE too.

player sohpassandoorodo too

rbk, just?

there are more people, but I can create a lot of ticketa, because I never receive feedback, that is, the whistleblower is not knowing what happened to a particular player.
    I think this is wrong, should be more transparent these complaints and be visible who was banned and the remaining time.

Hello,

I want to let you know that for such reports like this, you will need to use our support center and submit a ticket on this section ( Abuse - Reports Only ) on below link:
    https://support.thecrims.com/

Make sure to report the player using the player ID since it's 100% accurate and cannot be changed during round.
    Anyway, I will let our Abuse crew members to check it.

Regards,
    Generozo

Quote Originally Posted by Ph3noM View Post
    rbk, just?

there are more people, but I can create a lot of ticketa, because I never receive feedback, that is, the whistleblower is not knowing what happened to a particular player.
    I think this is wrong, should be more transparent these complaints and be visible who was banned and the remaining time.

* You can report as much as you want in one ticket if you feel any suspicious on a player or players.
    * I don't get it , why you need to get a feedback on your report, you did your job ( we thank you for that ) but the rest is for Abuse team ( if a player has been found guilty, he will be banned and you can see it on the stats page )
    You have to be sure that all reports are getting checked by our abuse members who apply game rules.

Regards,
    Generozo

Big question , how do you know it was in under 0.2 , fyi that is 200 milliseconds ?

nick: gzzm
    id: 17717336

meu nao fez nem barulho, como pode ? fica chato jogar assim com esses cara usando scritp e tudo mais, pode passar 10 anos e os crew nunca vai conseguir resolver isso !

i think that's not bot/script, because his fingers so fast maybe cause your internet to slow or his internet so fast. i can leave him severals time. he can't kill if your hand fastest than him.

Quote Originally Posted by Generozo View Post
    Hello,

I want to let you know that for such reports like this, you will need to use our support center and submit a ticket on this section ( Abuse - Reports Only ) on below link:
    https://support.thecrims.com/

Make sure to report the following:
    1. TC Date & time of assault.
    2. ID of suspected player.

Regards,
    Generozo
    I hope thing are clear now for such cases.
    Regards,
    Generozo
    Support & Abuse Member
    TheCrims.Com Crew