Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Exclamation Corrupção resetem o round

Não é de hoje que sabemos de diversos casos de corrupção na equipe de Crews, desde o mais antigo e famoso Astro até o recente Sp4ke.
    StrykerPinho está recebendo informações privilegiadas de membros da crew, isso está fazendo com que o mesmo tenha vantagens ilícitas no jogo.
    O corrupto foi banido, mas o corruptor? Vai continuar impune?

Edit:

StrykerPinho está de Trust com GCM, será que vão continuar impunes?

Segue alguns prints:

Obs: de onde veio esses tem mais.

Tirem suas próprias conclusões!
    Last edited by SentidoErradoBR; 01-23-2020 at 10:19 PM.

Hahaha depois nao querem que zoem os crews ou desrespeitar, aposto que vao apagar esse post

Última edição por Bebynho20 ; Hoje às 13:47 .

I understand some of you have less brain cells than my cat but every time I come here I am blown away.

The corrupt CREW you are crying about is Brasilian , like most if not all Corrupt crew in TheCrims since Round 1, which by the way we always did our best to remove from the game as soon as we found out what they actually did here.

Second, and this is very important and I hope you use a good translator for this one because this is why you are going to be BANNED when I finish with this post .. what he did is ILLEGAL, in Europe at least where we have LAWS. That goes for what you did as well ... therefore you are banned starting NOW.

Regarding Corruption, your conational had his account TERMINATED / DELETED since he broke terms and conditions and actually broke some international laws at the same time.
    We did what we considered correct and that is removed and terminated his account once we discovered he had checked accounts without any reason and clearly made prints of said accounts which he shared with other players.

I will not remove this post but make no mistake next time any of you geniuses even dares to post private things on this FORUM I will terminate your account on the spot.

have a nice round !!!!
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 01-23-2020 at 11:37 PM.

Parabéns Bebynho pela incompetência, por ofender todos os brasileiros! E quem cometeu crime aqui foi o jogo vazando dados dos players e não eu, apenas denunciei a desonestidade de vocês.
    Quem deveria estar banido está jogando livremente e eu que denunciei a desonestidade foi quem levou banimento.

I guess your translator failed you again ... you are banned because you POSTED HERE PRINTS FROM PRIVATE ACCOUNTS !!! That is violation of PRIVACY and in some parts of this nice planet is ILLEGAL.
    So before you call me incompetent please make sure you understand what you did. When you do realize it ... let me know. Until then you will stay banned...

Ok Bebynho, compreendi que foi errado postar os prints, eu realmente não sabia que era contra as regras em algumas partes do mundo. Já foi apagado. Desculpe por isso... Apenas quis expressar minha indignação com todas essas situações no jogo que nunca mudam, e os mesmos sempre ficam impunes.
    Desculpe ter errado em expor os prints.

Not only it was BAD it was ILLEGAL .. as in against LAWS ... things that many here do not consider it seems.

IF you think YOU ARE ANGRY , imagine how I feel.

Dear SentindoBR

I hope you are not offended by my first answer to your initial post .. If you are please send me a prv email to [email protected] and there we can have a chat about it.

Thank you for understanding the situation and I do hope next time someone passes highly confidential info in some chats you are present you can do the correct thing and report said people.