Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: About rave

Default About rave

Hellow,

Although you have made some changes in the nightclub, some players still doing milk.
    also i know hitman's are 3 limit of assault; As a player of hitman; you should do this 1
    and many players playing the game SOLO and they don't have much friends for make them top stats with 20 account in day 1.

so as you understand; they smacks easy to alone players.
    Because always their friends support them with rabbits.

I think it would be very good for them if a work could be done for that By the planning team.

PS: these are my ideas; me asking that if possible TC have to do it OR u can improve this idea with your planning team

Best Regards
    Ziwistan.
    Last edited by Ziwistan; 01-29-2020 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziwistan View Post
    Hellow,

Although you have made some changes in the nightclub, some players still doing milk.
    also i know hitman's are 3 limit of assault; As a player of hitman; you should do this 1
    and many players playing the game SOLO and they don't have much friends for make them top stats with 20 account in day 1.

so as you understand; they smacks easy to alone players.
    Because always their friends support them with rabbits.

I think it would be very good for them if a work could be done for that By the planning team.

PS: these are my ideas; me asking that if possible TC have to do it OR u can improve this idea with your planning team

Best Regards
    Ziwistan.

It can be good, but i think 1 is too short. 2 i guess is the perfect balance

But as we know it wil always be hard to avoid teams.