Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Scrip

Thumbs down Scrip

JOGO LIXO SO TEM SCRIP ,credito não serve mais para nada nesse jogo ! Achei que tava bom essa seasson ta um lixo

se fala merda ainda posto print dos SCRIP aqui <3

Jogo já ta desequilibrado a um bom tempo amigo, e não vai melhorar, cheguei a fazer um video e gravei o cara me atacando e postei aqui, a moderação? NAO FEZ NADA!

Eu não gasto mais dinheiro nesse jogo, e tenho certeza que não sou o único que pensa assim.

Quote Originally Posted by vDestroY View Post
    Jogo já ta desequilibrado a um bom tempo amigo, e não vai melhorar, cheguei a fazer um video e gravei o cara me atacando e postei aqui, a moderação? NAO FEZ NADA!

Eu não gasto mais dinheiro nesse jogo, e tenho certeza que não sou o único que pensa assim.
    You clearly do not spend a lot of time playing PC games my friend .. because all the games have cheaters. That is how gaming works sadly , there are people who cheat.
    We are doing our best to stop them and if you would take 1 minute and read the forum you would see that.

If you want to help us , report them

You are wrong, sadly.
    Moderation doing its best? I do not think so.
    1 minute reading the forum, I spent hours writing and reading, I must have opened some topics already, open tickets? several!, reports? several! And none of the players were penalized..., none..

As I said ..., I don't spend any more money on this game, and I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking that way..

Just go to the hospital and you will see the amount of players annoyed by the scripts that are not few.

I will not go into the merit of this game being more popular, but I have already been attacked by the same player 3 times in the same day in less than 1 ½ hours. And the worst is not that, it is to lose all the progress of the day with these attacks, the real day, not the virtual day... This game has so much potential wasted.

But anyway, good luck. I wish it didn't reach the end of the decline