Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Charyzma a dziwki

Yo, gadałem z ziomkiem i porównaliśmy dzienny zysk najbardziej luksusowej dziwki z miasta zbrodni (french maid fifi), okazuje się że obaj mamy dokładnie ten sam profit (klasa (dwa alfonsy), hardkory, rangi i 10% dodatkowego zysku uwzględnione), sęk w tym, że ja mam 250k więcej charyzmy od mojego ziomka i teraz pytanie, jest jakiś błąd w grze, czy charyzma nie ma kompletnie żadnego wpływu na zarobki dziwek, a może to ja tu czegoś nie rozumiem?

Hi there,

A couple of rounds ago we removed charisma from being linked to hooker profits... now it depends on the level.
    It is weird that you as a pimp have the same profit from a hooker as your friend that is not PIMP... pimps should have more production because they are pimps ...
    If that is the case you should make a ticket and we should check that

EDIT 1.: We removed charisma from that formula because it was hard for players to play pimp without help from a team but do not worry charisma has its place in the game especially with the new features that are about to come
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 02-21-2020 at 04:23 PM.

You mean new features in this round? If not i have spent over hundreds of thousands stat points for nothing (trainings/lvls/ranks). ;D Well haven't played this game in over 10 years, but still that would suck, if the main stat of one class literally didn't mean shit ;D

and thx for reply, bebynho