Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Admins, why u dont ban cheaters?!!?

WHY U DONT BAN CHEATERS?!?! AND WHYB U ALLOW THEM TO HAVE SAME ACOUNT AFTER MANY BANS?!?!?! GIOVE BACK MY STATS I LOST TO CHEATERS BOT PLAYERS 1 OF THEM PORTUGAL IDIOT KILLED ME BY BOT 3 TIMES IN FEW MINUTES, HE ALREADY HAD 9 BANS!!!!! AND YOU STILL ALLOW HIM TO PLAY?!?!?!?U ARE USLESS !!! BAN HIM AND OTHER CHEATERS AND GIVE MY STATS BACK THX!!! LOOK THIS :
    Zostałeś zaatakowany przez vatan43 Dzień 42 10:56
    Przegrałeś walkę.
    Twoja inteligencja zmalała o -1160.
    Twoja siła zmalała o -386.
    Twoja charyzma zmalała o -4254.
    Twoja wytrzymałość zmalała o -1933.

Zostałeś zaatakowany przez vatan43 Dzień 42 11:37
    Przegrałeś walkę.
    Twoja inteligencja zmalała o -1152.
    Twoja siła zmalała o -384.
    Twoja charyzma zmalała o -4224.
    Twoja wytrzymałość zmalała o -1920.

Zostałeś zaatakowany przez vatan43 Dzień 42 11:44
    Przegrałeś walkę.
    Twoja inteligencja zmalała o -1144.
    Twoja siła zmalała o -381.
    Twoja charyzma zmalała o -4194.
    Twoja wytrzymałość zmalała o -1906.

AFTER THATS HE WROTE :vatan43 Dzień 42 10:57
    noob kurwa mac dimam csi staram

i KNOW [PL CHEAT TOO BUT MOST OF CHEATERS ARE BRASILIANN AND PORTUGALL ROMONIAN AND TURKEY, BAN THIS NOOB NAW THX!!!

Siema My love.

Let me explain you one thing. Just because you get smacked like a bitch in raves by everyone, it does not mean that player hacks. It can definetely be the case, no doubt, but one thing does not implicates the other. It is much more likely that you are a ****ing noob who dont have any idea how to play

That acc is mine, feel free to report and write as many threads as you want. I have 9 bans, it is low for the years I have started to play. Check any other accounts with 13 years old and you will see they got banned over 15x most. I will tell you some information, since you clearly lack it. There has been a bug some rounds ago where you got automatic ban in the first minutes of the round. I have 3/4 bans from that bug. For your information, I have been the first hunter this game met and I have never been banned for using a bot to HUNT. So kid, please, respect and grow up.

Nevertheless, keep in mind that you are trash at this game, so look up in the mirror: while you waste your time crying and acting like a victim, instead of improving and getting better, you will always be a hell of a miserable punchbag. Well, personally, I have to thank you for that in the extent that I need kills, after all you are contributing. Good boy*

I wait patiently for your answer. Oh, and if any crew reads this noob threat, I kindly invite you to see all the great messages this kid sends to all players insulting moms and familys like he is a retarded with 12 years old Well, perhaps?

Best regards,
    Stryker (your boss).
    Last edited by vatan43; 02-22-2020 at 05:29 PM.

Let me explain you one thing. You are pathetic litlle shit who only cheat and Your bans show it's true u are shit in real life and only thing piece of shit can don in game is cheat and think You are good . You are pathetic slut for 1 punch in real life so stfu nerd go drink milk slut kid and go sleep And all cheater will be abused by not cheating players. Thats how it works. U are scum so cry when You want. I already show how u use scipts and others also know that nerd
    Last edited by blade1989; 02-23-2020 at 09:22 PM.

Ok what i suggest is the following ... Everyone chill a little bit hehehe.

Blade I can promise we are doing everything we can to ban cheaters ... 6 hitmans from top 10 were banned since day 1 and I can tell you we are checking top 1 5 on a daily basis. Cheaters tend to improve their macros every round so it is quite hard to get them ...this is why now I delete their accounts once we get them , all accounts they OWN so it won't matter if the account is active during the round or not it will be deleted.

Stryker ... that passive aggressive xD

Can You tell me nick of ppl You ban? Cause i don't see any bans from top and i look every day ppl with nicks : *vatan43 *CiriloBR *bmm1 and *kklp Are botting all time for 100000% those 4 killing me all time in 1-2 second after i go to club and Vatan43 is all time on top killers per day We all know it's not possiblle to do that. Plz ban them soon and You should give back stats wchich we lost thx to them. They have no honor at all... Bet they just kids who have sad life