Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Suggestion: Gang activity button

Hello good day.
    All right?

I had an idea after reading the topic of another member here on the forum about the "training" button that he suggested at gg, so that Lider and Co-Lider can verify who is training at the moment and etc ...

And I thought, how about adding an additional "visibility".

What do you mean aquino?

In the list of GG members I could put it like this:

aquinoPQD: online

fulano: offline 1 day ago

ciclano: offline 01 hour ago

and etc...

Thus, the Leader and the Co-leader will be able to control the gg more knowing if that member is active or not, if he has been following the game or has abandoned.

Quote Originally Posted by aquinoPQD View Post
    Hello good day.
    All right?

I had an idea after reading the topic of another member here on the forum about the "training" button that he suggested at gg, so that Lider and Co-Lider can verify who is training at the moment and etc ...

And I thought, how about adding an additional "visibility".

What do you mean aquino?

In the list of GG members I could put it like this:

aquinoPQD: online

fulano: offline 1 day ago

ciclano: offline 01 hour ago

and etc...

Thus, the Leader and the Co-leader will be able to control the gg more knowing if that member is active or not, if he has been following the game or has abandoned.
    kkkkkkkkk adorei o exemplo em ingles usando fulano e ciclano

But seriously tho, gang should hav e better control of whatever people are doing or at least remove the option to deactivate the go offline after 15min not playing. This would only benefit the game imo, less players online not playing, less raves not being used, less lag (?)

Quote Originally Posted by kisses View Post
    kkkkkkkkk adorei o exemplo em ingles usando fulano e ciclano

But seriously tho, gang should hav e better control of whatever people are doing or at least remove the option to deactivate the go offline after 15min not playing. This would only benefit the game imo, less players online not playing, less raves not being used, less lag (?)
    BilĂ­ngue po