Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    Default winning GA - loosing stats

    Why does the team initiating the GA get points even if we kill the newbs? shouldnt the winner get that Gangpoint?


    You have been attacked! Day 72 01:22
    You have been attacked by the gang we are Only Fighters, you killed them! The gang member that was attacked was Stocken.
    Your gang points change: -4411
    Gang points: -30886.42

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fliffs View Post
    Why does the team initiating the GA get points even if we kill the newbs? shouldnt the winner get that Gangpoint?


    You have been attacked! Day 72 01:22
    You have been attacked by the gang we are Only Fighters, you killed them! The gang member that was attacked was Stocken.
    Your gang points change: -4411
    Gang points: -30886.42
    Tão de sacanagem com o game..em primeiro lugar é esse modo de attack que favorece os bots e scripts.. pq na realidade é praticamente impossível um gajo dar 3 clicks enquanto o outro precisa de um click pra fugir.. segundo lugar é essas G.A s bugadas que deveriam tirar status e não pontos de gang.. tão querendo fuder o game ou oque??

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Romania, Bucharest
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Hello fliffs,

    My suggestion whenever you encounter such cases is to follow if gang points were indeed lost, but, for the sake of simplicity from your shoes, please do submit a ticket to https://support.thecrims.com/ under the Bug Reports category and give the crew as much details as possible.

    In the aforementioned case, all they will have to do is to look in the logs to confirm if indeed a point loss occurred or it's a display bug. From my experience, I can tell you that certain functions do have leaks after reworks and under heavy load some things in the back end tend to fail (timeout, overlapping, etc) and display erroneous information.

    Take it easy,
    Tiger
    Survival of the fittest only the strong survive!

  4. #4

    Default

    Well, this isnt a single time, talked to others who thought the same..
    I didnt know if this was a feature or a bug, thats why i wrote here in the forums, 1 bug may happen a single time or two, but every time? that feels like a feature that its supposed to be like that.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fliffs View Post
    Well, this isnt a single time, talked to others who thought the same..
    I didnt know if this was a feature or a bug, thats why i wrote here in the forums, 1 bug may happen a single time or two, but every time? that feels like a feature that its supposed to be like that.
    they just want your money from credits and vip, changing unnecessary buggy featureand many more stupid feature like tawk.to where nobody's answering
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 04-18-2020 at 03:46 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fliffs View Post
    Why does the team initiating the GA get points even if we kill the newbs? shouldnt the winner get that Gangpoint?


    You have been attacked! Day 72 01:22
    You have been attacked by the gang we are Only Fighters, you killed them! The gang member that was attacked was Stocken.
    Your gang points change: -4411
    Gang points: -30886.42
    This is clearly a visual bug ...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SepedaOntel View Post
    they just want your money from credits and vip, changing unnecessary buggy featureand many more stupid feature like tawk.to where nobody's answering
    I doubt you have anything smart to say when you go there based on the things i am reading here ...

    Furthermore ... I do not pay people so If they can be there to answer questions in their free time GOOD if not sadly you will have to use the forum like NORMAL people do around the internet ... You do know how games on the internet work right?!

    Tawk is free and so is the forum so you can amaze us with your ideas here.

    Nobody is asking for your money in this game ... every time I see people saying we want money it actually tilts me. Of course we are asking for money, is not like we own the internet and we get free things from our suppliers. DOh !!!

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SepedaOntel View Post
    they just want your money from credits and vip, changing unnecessary buggy featureand many more stupid feature like tawk.to where nobody's answering
    Why is always the crew to be blamed when obviosly they are here to help? Shame on you bro. I ain't no Angel either, but this rubbish talk is cheap. Behave.

    P. S. Tawk.to does work when there's somebody online (greetings to Tolga!)
    Last edited by LaptopGangster; 04-18-2020 at 08:51 PM.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    I doubt you have anything smart to say when you go there based on the things i am reading here ...

    Furthermore ... I do not pay people so If they can be there to answer questions in their free time GOOD if not sadly you will have to use the forum like NORMAL people do around the internet ... You do know how games on the internet work right?!

    Tawk is free and so is the forum so you can amaze us with your ideas here.

    Nobody is asking for your money in this game ... every time I see people saying we want money it actually tilts me. Of course we are asking for money, is not like we own the internet and we get free things from our suppliers. DOh !!!
    I know how internet works, but not how you works as crew. If you put tawk.to you should prepare your resources to answer them. That's how customer service team do in their website. If they're offline, they give offline hour. In here, bullshit with this feature, remove it. Better use the forum or tickets.

    Talking bout server and internet, give me your aws specification, let me calculate with aws calculator and see how much it cost you and compare it with all the money you get from buying vips and creds.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Hello Everyone,

    First of all, we do not have any nonreplied tickets on Support Center.
    There might be delay on it but it should not pass 48h time limit. So, that means your ticket will be answered within 48 hours.

    On forum, people give less attention here. There are so rare people like you using forum actually. They do not even see our posts here if we do not make a news on newspaper.
    But, well, we do our best to take care of the posts here. (If they are really logical and if they are not offending us.)

    We have some people like you calling crews corrupt for no reason, complaining about crews etc. I do not like it at all. When most of us do their work as best as possible. IN ADDITION, ABUSE TEAM MEMBER DOES NOT HAVE TO HELP YOU WITH THE GAME, NORMALLY. BUT EVEN ABUSE TEAM COME HELPING YOU WHEN THEY HAVE FREE TIME.

    Lets come to tawk. Well, none of us is getting paid here with a real money. We have all our own works. And we all have our own lives, family, friends etc. So, We are here for our game which we played and loved it once in the history of thecrims and now we wish to help all of you or we wish to make something for the game we love.

    So, this is not something professional. If someone acts as professional, that comes from their personal job in their real life. But not all. You must understand this.

    So, TAWK is not having always an online crew. But, we do our best to keep it actif. Recently because of some people who cannot think with their brains, come to tawk. And they say bullshits about us or game. Not to help game, not to look for a solution, but to argue and insult us. Because of such conversation, I do not even want to take chats and help players. Because of these retardeds, real players loses our helps sometimes. I am sorry for that.

    Please note, whoever uses tawk for this will be banned permanently as well. It is under abuse team decision.

    Now, after all explanation, we already do our best to help. But, we will check what we can do more for you. And additionally, we will see how to keep the game clean as well which is our main work as Abuse Team.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •