Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by eagleking52 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

First of all, we do not have any nonreplied tickets on Support Center.
    There might be delay on it but it should not pass 48h time limit. So, that means your ticket will be answered within 48 hours.

On forum, people give less attention here. There are so rare people like you using forum actually. They do not even see our posts here if we do not make a news on newspaper.
    But, well, we do our best to take care of the posts here. (If they are really logical and if they are not offending us.)

We have some people like you calling crews corrupt for no reason, complaining about crews etc. I do not like it at all. When most of us do their work as best as possible. IN ADDITION, ABUSE TEAM MEMBER DOES NOT HAVE TO HELP YOU WITH THE GAME, NORMALLY. BUT EVEN ABUSE TEAM COME HELPING YOU WHEN THEY HAVE FREE TIME.

Lets come to tawk. Well, none of us is getting paid here with a real money. We have all our own works. And we all have our own lives, family, friends etc. So, We are here for our game which we played and loved it once in the history of thecrims and now we wish to help all of you or we wish to make something for the game we love.

So, this is not something professional. If someone acts as professional, that comes from their personal job in their real life. But not all. You must understand this.

So, TAWK is not having always an online crew. But, we do our best to keep it actif. Recently because of some people who cannot think with their brains, come to tawk. And they say bullshits about us or game. Not to help game, not to look for a solution, but to argue and insult us. Because of such conversation, I do not even want to take chats and help players. Because of these retardeds, real players loses our helps sometimes. I am sorry for that.

Please note, whoever uses tawk for this will be banned permanently as well. It is under abuse team decision.

Now, after all explanation, we already do our best to help. But, we will check what we can do more for you. And additionally, we will see how to keep the game clean as well which is our main work as Abuse Team.
    I'm not talking about tickets, I'm talking about your tawk.to
    I'm complaining about why this stupid feature even exists?
    In some other websites, at least bot is answering their online chat feature. In here, dead feature.
    Don't use such stupid reason like "we're not getting paid for being crew, we have life, job, etc". What's your reason being a crew then? Is it just to get famous?
    Put some dedication, even volunteers put some dedication in what they do.

I don't need abuse team to answer my question in tawk.to. I just need some support team to be available there. If there is no people to answer, better to remove that feature. Let's use tickets and forum then.

Quote Originally Posted by SepedaOntel View Post
    I'm not talking about tickets, I'm talking about your tawk.to
    I'm complaining about why this stupid feature even exists?
    In some other websites, at least bot is answering their online chat feature. In here, dead feature.
    Don't use such stupid reason like "we're not getting paid for being crew, we have life, job, etc". What's your reason being a crew then? Is it just to get famous?
    Put some dedication, even volunteers put some dedication in what they do.

I don't need abuse team to answer my question in tawk.to. I just need some support team to be available there. If there is no people to answer, better to remove that feature. Let's use tickets and forum then.
    Just ignore if you don't like it. Write support ticket in need and wait for an asnwer, tc crew ALWAYS answering either here on forum or in support. I don't get which part you don't understand. Tawk.to is useful if you want to save time writting a ticket, just make sense and you will get the answers instead of trying to get tawk.to removed just because nobody has answered you there (use other options and have no stress). Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by LaptopGangster View Post
    Just ignore if you don't like it. Write support ticket in need and wait for an asnwer, tc crew ALWAYS answering either here on forum or in support. I don't get which part you don't understand. Tawk.to is useful if you want to save time writting a ticket, just make sense and you will get the answers instead of trying to get tawk.to removed just because nobody has answered you there (use other options and have no stress). Simple.
    Then I will be waiting for like more than 12 hours then. Because you guys reply my last tickets more than 12 hours. By the way Is that your SLA, more than 12 hours respond?
    Last edited by SepedaOntel; 04-20-2020 at 12:46 AM.

Hello Our precious player member again,

A sentence or word is not stupid just because you call it stupid. Well, I have many words for you but this is not a place to offense anyone.

If you do not get help from tawk, then do not use it. It is not an obligation for you.
    For bot response, you also need to pay extra money and that is not affordable since game already has a lot of expenses for itself. That part is not from my part, it is what bebynho can explain.

About being actif, you are not lucky one but me myself, replied more than 50 or 100 chats recently on tawk and I have been there almost every single day of the week. Well, whoever spoke to me, they can talk here.

And such an ignorant guy like you come here and just complains about his experiences and he just says blablablabla for 1 single case.

Can you explain the reason why you came to tawk? Probably, it was not even something important. But, well, you find the right to remove a feature just because someone was not there when you contacted.

Well, there are some guys who came to tawk in correct time when a crew is availible and when they solve their problems.
    So, do you think you are the one to decide for them as well?

You must stop defending yourself since it is all nonsense.

As others said, if you cannot get answer from tawk, you can send ticket. You can send post on forum.

On what game did you solve your problem instantly? Can you please tell me? Do not live in dreams, ok? Of course you have to wait for a while. You are not the only player here.

And we are not holding an army here for 100 people to reply every single player. If others wait, you have to wait as well. If you do not like the current situation, this is what you have. Your decision and your time.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z