Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Robber/Businessman level 13

Robber needs to collect 15 billion $ from hookers to reach level 13, while Businessman needs to collect 10 billion $.

However, Robber earns 30% less from hookers, while Businessman earns 20% less. So this step feels too difficult for Robber and comparatively a lot easier for Businessman. Perhaps the requirement is outdated, or am I missing something else here?

I do agree. Actually, hookers in general should get a rework. Taking a closer look into players that doesn't start from day 1, it is useless. The calculation you might do from daily earns/days left close the round vs. max hooker prices.

The requiriments for robbers are completely outdated, if you do not start from day 1, I'm pretty sure you cannot have profit from hookers, neither collect the 15b.

Quote Originally Posted by dap1mp View Post
    I do agree. Actually, hookers in general should get a rework. Taking a closer look into players that doesn't start from day 1, it is useless. The calculation you might do from daily earns/days left close the round vs. max hooker prices.

The requiriments for robbers are completely outdated, if you do not start from day 1, I'm pretty sure you cannot have profit from hookers, neither collect the 15b.
    15B is very easy to achieve considering you dont need charisma anymore to increase the production. And while i agree it's hard to achieve if you start late(for example day 40), you won't be able to achieve lvl 13 anyway because of the stats needed. So if you want to reach the latest level, i strongly advise you to start from day 1-10.

I do agree this is something weird ... and I have to be honest I was made aware of this many rounds ago but sadly it was done via SKYPE or Pm in game and because of this I forgot to make the change.
    Email is the way .... send me one and I will change it for next round ... you already have my email bud.

thank you

@yoBogdan, as a robber it's definitely not very easy to achieve. Unless you're willing to invest way over 15B into hookers to actually collect 15B from them, which in my opinion makes no sense for a mission that's supposed to reward endgame progress and not unprofitable investments.

@Bebynho20 I will do that, yes. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by dap1mp View Post

This goes for every profession and every requirement because this is a type of game that has a time limit... now if you start day 80 clearly you will not reach high levels so here I will have to disagree with you a little bit.
    On the other hand I do agree the hookers section probably need a rework.... with buildings was easier whilst for hooker I do not have any ideas for the moment. If you have any feel free to send them to me via email at [email protected]

Todas profissões precisam investir em hookers.
    Como conseguir Hookers?

* Você pode comprar
    * Você ganha passando de níveis
    * Missões de BECO
    * Dados Diários
    * Vip
    * Solo: Gangue Motociclista

Conclusão, não é facil, mas é 100% possível.
    -------------------------------------------