Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default "Competition" - Resultado sairá quando ?

Os vencedores serão divulgados aqui no fórum ? jornal ? email ?

Aguardo o resultado e também percebo que houve um alarde no início e o mesmo foi deixado de lado.
    - - - - - - - - -

Também to no aguardo brother...

Acho muito importante darem uma atenção extra a essa "competição", pois ela vai estar atualizando algo muito antigo no jogo e trará novas oportunidades para cada profissão.

Vamos aguardar né...

Hi boys ,

I think there will be 2 winners , both Brazilians.. only 2 or 3 people sent me emails so I will work with that for the moment I did not have time to talk with memox about the competition so this is why I did not announce any winners.
    TO be honest it is hard to announce things when only 2 people participate hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Hi boys ,

I think there will be 2 winners , both Brazilians.. only 2 or 3 people sent me emails so I will work with that for the moment I did not have time to talk with memox about the competition so this is why I did not announce any winners.
    TO be honest it is hard to announce things when only 2 people participate hehehe.

It is not difficult, it is easier.
    Because it shows the game the lack of interest that the great majority has in suggesting appropriate changes.
    It is an opportunity to make the recognition done by 1,2,3 or 10

I will do it ASAP