Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Gang points

Threaded View

Default my idea is still good

@yobogdan - from your post i deducted you played lots of rounds as a hitman. very well. each players chooses whatever profession he likes. but from there to getting to believe u are the best in game and u deserve all and everything ... is a long way.
    lets take it step by step and (like i told beby) prove with arguments what we say (not just come here like you and spit something):
    "Another thing, you want the early gang robbs to count as much as FK in terms of gang points..well that's one of the worst ideas i've ever heard. Nobody besides the players who play for top gg would ever robb them, for top respect they are a waste of tickets and in my opinion, for top gang, the fight should be decided between top players, not top robbers in gang..top gg should be a balance between the most powerfull accs(the hitmans), top respect players and also gang points received from robbs..with the changes that you are proposing, to make GA almost useless and also to give a lot of gg points for the early robbs, you are basically saying that you want this to become a fight between noobs who will never play for any top, they will just login, make 300 tickets in gang with their friends and then log off until next day. What kind of "top gang" is this? a top gang should have top members right? how can u propose a battle for top gang where the winners are not even top 30 respect, not even top 100 power, they just robbed like headless chickens some uselses robbs and won the medal..are u serious?"
    - you alone contradict yourself: you say that the best guys should win the top. so you think that, if you are hitman, you should win top kills, top gang, top everything. where is the contradiction: i am choosing to focus on 1 single part of the game, in my case, for top gang. so i choose to rob constantly. that makes me best in that area. so if i am the best, why should you come with another profession and steal the top gang without you phisically rob in gang? you already focused on a specific top - top kills - how can u be best in top robs? now: when i started reply to this thread i ADMITED from min 1 that to rob non stop and take top gang is wrong. so your acusation that all i want is to rob my 300 tickets and then wait for next ones is wrong (besides, i focused on gang robs so i choose robber, which have 450 tickets; only you as a hitman have 300 tickets). the main problem with this top gang, was the % of the ga points won. since the system was new, nobody knew how much should it be. so the only way to find out is by try. well, i can propose a different approach: since we tried with 10 %, then 5 %, the 4 %, then 2 % and beby still receives feedback that it is wrong, i propose to start from the other side of the ballance: let's do next round with 0.2 %. it may be to less but then we can go up. so for hitmans to taste a bit from what the robbers had to endure.
    - you say "you want the early gang robs to count as much as FK in terms of gang points..well that's one of the worst ideas i've ever heard"
    - you give no argument in that direction. just throw it out there. let me prove you why my idea is still good and why i throw it there with ARGUMENTS: in day 5 or 7 when drug king or oil comes to town, about only 80 % of the players have enough power to rob at that specific event. in day 30 when cr comes about 80 % of the players have the required skill to rob that specific rob. in day 50 with fk the same problem. in day 80 with ro the problem problem is even worse because some players stop play so the procentage is about 60 %. and in day 100 with bb it gets even more worse - about 40 %. well. if it is the same difficulty at each event no matter the day 5, 30, 50, 80 or 100, isn't it normal to have the same amount of points won? why should you start to rob only from day 50 or 80? what is wrong with the first 50 days of the game? why those days should not matter? (and i write these knowing that the system will be different next round so this discussion is absolite and make no sense - just to prove that i don't throw shit on the wall like you without being covered)

once again. if u have something to say judge before u do. try to think ahead. don't just say it to feel yourself important.
    rgds,
    con
    Last edited by razvan7; 05-16-2020 at 10:56 PM.