Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gang points

Default my idea is still good

@yobogdan - from your post i deducted you played lots of rounds as a hitman. very well. each players chooses whatever profession he likes. but from there to getting to believe u are the best in game and u deserve all and everything ... is a long way.
    lets take it step by step and (like i told beby) prove with arguments what we say (not just come here like you and spit something):
    "Another thing, you want the early gang robbs to count as much as FK in terms of gang points..well that's one of the worst ideas i've ever heard. Nobody besides the players who play for top gg would ever robb them, for top respect they are a waste of tickets and in my opinion, for top gang, the fight should be decided between top players, not top robbers in gang..top gg should be a balance between the most powerfull accs(the hitmans), top respect players and also gang points received from robbs..with the changes that you are proposing, to make GA almost useless and also to give a lot of gg points for the early robbs, you are basically saying that you want this to become a fight between noobs who will never play for any top, they will just login, make 300 tickets in gang with their friends and then log off until next day. What kind of "top gang" is this? a top gang should have top members right? how can u propose a battle for top gang where the winners are not even top 30 respect, not even top 100 power, they just robbed like headless chickens some uselses robbs and won the medal..are u serious?"
    - you alone contradict yourself: you say that the best guys should win the top. so you think that, if you are hitman, you should win top kills, top gang, top everything. where is the contradiction: i am choosing to focus on 1 single part of the game, in my case, for top gang. so i choose to rob constantly. that makes me best in that area. so if i am the best, why should you come with another profession and steal the top gang without you phisically rob in gang? you already focused on a specific top - top kills - how can u be best in top robs? now: when i started reply to this thread i ADMITED from min 1 that to rob non stop and take top gang is wrong. so your acusation that all i want is to rob my 300 tickets and then wait for next ones is wrong (besides, i focused on gang robs so i choose robber, which have 450 tickets; only you as a hitman have 300 tickets). the main problem with this top gang, was the % of the ga points won. since the system was new, nobody knew how much should it be. so the only way to find out is by try. well, i can propose a different approach: since we tried with 10 %, then 5 %, the 4 %, then 2 % and beby still receives feedback that it is wrong, i propose to start from the other side of the ballance: let's do next round with 0.2 %. it may be to less but then we can go up. so for hitmans to taste a bit from what the robbers had to endure.
    - you say "you want the early gang robs to count as much as FK in terms of gang points..well that's one of the worst ideas i've ever heard"
    - you give no argument in that direction. just throw it out there. let me prove you why my idea is still good and why i throw it there with ARGUMENTS: in day 5 or 7 when drug king or oil comes to town, about only 80 % of the players have enough power to rob at that specific event. in day 30 when cr comes about 80 % of the players have the required skill to rob that specific rob. in day 50 with fk the same problem. in day 80 with ro the problem problem is even worse because some players stop play so the procentage is about 60 %. and in day 100 with bb it gets even more worse - about 40 %. well. if it is the same difficulty at each event no matter the day 5, 30, 50, 80 or 100, isn't it normal to have the same amount of points won? why should you start to rob only from day 50 or 80? what is wrong with the first 50 days of the game? why those days should not matter? (and i write these knowing that the system will be different next round so this discussion is absolite and make no sense - just to prove that i don't throw shit on the wall like you without being covered)

once again. if u have something to say judge before u do. try to think ahead. don't just say it to feel yourself important.
    rgds,
    con
    Last edited by razvan7; 05-16-2020 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by razvan7 View Post
    @yobogdan - from your post i deducted you played lots of rounds as a hitman. very well. each players chooses whatever profession he likes. but from there to getting to believe u are the best in game and u deserve all and everything ... is a long way.
    lets take it step by step and (like i told beby) prove with arguments what we say (not just come here like you and spit something):
    First of all, i never said im the best and i deserve anything by playing hitman..I played as a hitman 2 times in the last 3 rounds and i never got involved into top gang fight, so those things that i say are not to change the game in order to make it easier for me, like you are doing, you cannot play a specifically type of game so you want it to be removed or nerfed so much that it will be uselesss...you said you want to play for top gang, good, top gang has 3 features that the members can use : better trainings, gang robbs and gang attacks so if you want to win top gang, you must use all of them, not only 2.

I see everytime that the same thing happens, some hitmans decide they want to go for top gang and they start making a lot of GAs and the robbers do not overdose, and you still didnt answer me to this question: Why your members, you included, do not overdose? You cry about a feature being too strong, but you refuse to make 1 click to deny it.

- you give no argument in that direction. just throw it out there. let me prove you why my idea is still good and why i throw it there with ARGUMENTS: in day 5 or 7 when drug king or oil comes to town, about only 80 % of the players have enough power to rob at that specific event. in day 30 when cr comes about 80 % of the players have the required skill to rob that specific rob. in day 50 with fk the same problem. in day 80 with ro the problem problem is even worse because some players stop play so the procentage is about 60 %. and in day 100 with bb it gets even more worse - about 40 %. well. if it is the same difficulty at each event no matter the day 5, 30, 50, 80 or 100, isn't it normal to have the same amount of points won? why should you start to rob only from day 50 or 80? what is wrong with the first 50 days of the game? why those days should not matter? (and i write these knowing that the system will be different next round so this discussion is absolite and make no sense - just to prove that i don't throw shit on the wall like you without being covered)
    I think everyone with more than 1 braincell can see why there is no need for an argument here. I am not talking about oil, i am talking about AC,GB,BP. You wanted those robbs to give more gang points so as i said, to make the game easier for you since your team is the only one robbing this kind of useless robbs.If these robbs would be better in general and they would be used by everyone in the game, i agree they should give much more gg points ,but since nobody is robbing them except for 10-15 players, why would they be stronger in terms of gang points?It's like somebody which buys vip every 2 days saying that he wants vip to be much stronger. WHY? because he can buy it every 2 days and most of the players do not afford it.

And excuse me, but saying that only 80% of the players have enough power for CR in day 30 its bullshit..or you are counting the players who do not even train or rob anything since day 10? Everybody who PLAYS and do not login only to chat will have enough power for CR and FK..and yes, for bitcoin will be much harder and as you said, a lot of players will stop, but i guess u had time in 100 days to figure out which will be the players who will be in your top gang , playing for medal, so they will still be there robbing..if they do not have power for BB, it means the are doing something very very wrong.

like i said in my previous post: i know that this discussion makes no more sense because the system will change, but, because i have good manners, i will answer to your curiosity: you tried 2 times to divert the discussion to the fact, in your opinion, that i want to change the system in my favor. let me clear this up once and for all. the changes i requested were for everyone. this round i wasn't playing for me. i already have the medal. this round i was the small players working for another leader. but, the changes were requested because, as you said, nobody was robbing. but you blamed that on me that only me i want to just rob and rob and rob. that is false. i tried to do the changes in order for more players to rob. and the truth it is that this round, when the ga was lowered to 2 % at least 5 gangs started to rob FROM DAY 1. italians, me, turks, polish, brasilians. so no, u are not right when u said i need or want the changes only for me. if they were to be implemented the changes would have helped a lot of players. the only complaint was, and still is, that 2 % = about 80 tickets. a robber can have 450 tickets in 4 crims days. to loose his robs in 5 ga that is to much.
    now lets clear why nobody od anymore. the reason is simple: money. if u od and u stay and wait 30 min u get kicked out of gang. most of simple players have no credits. credits cost money.
    anything else i can help you with?
    rgds,
    con

now lets clear why nobody od anymore. the reason is simple: money. if u od and u stay and wait 30 min u get kicked out of gang. most of simple players have no credits. credits cost money.
    So you are telling me that people want to play for top gang without buying any credits..so why would it be fair for some ppl to win top gg medal by using almost no credits and also not buying any VIPs?

i did it 2 rounds ago - no vip. its achieavable. but that is not what i am saying. what i say is just simple lower the 2 % at ga. lets say try with 0.4%. make them work for it. if its to low, next round go a bit up: let's say 0.6%. still to low? go up. this way at least the hitmans can have a taste of what the other gangs / robbers had to endure.
    rgds,
    con

IMO the robberies unlocked later in the round should keep giving more points, just like they give more money, and just like everything else in the game increases throughout the round...

Last round and this one I can safely say that the top gang was indeed the one who beat all the others... they robbed a lot, and they did a lot of GAs. They did not do only GAs contrary to what people seem to think.

Instead of lowering the % GAs take, I would make it similar to single assaults in that the percentage can vary:

3% - WOUND
    1.5% - KILL
    0.75% - KILL with much higher power

I still think people need to learn how to leave the gang or overdose. As much as it sucks for someone to take a GA and screw you over, that is part of being a GANG.

And the upcoming changes to gangs seem like they will reflect just that... BEING A GANG.