Bebynho,

ENG

I would like a position on the Ban suffered by user EwiLTrackeRVitoR - 16326136, he was banned after the end of the roud by Rule # 5, this player took advantage of Bot, made stats until he didn't want to, then donated to the Top 1 Respect StrykBogdZdzHall - 3097005, and you do not agree with me that with these stats entering 3x day, he got stronger and consequently managed to kill more players and thus increase his stats even more, until when will you allow this? It is very clear that EwiLTrackeRVitoR did everything to get stats and pass it on in the end, so I think it would be fairer for you to remove all those stats donated to the Top 1.

It seems that you don’t learn Bebynho, as long as there are stats donations between the players the game will continue like this, you have to take action on it for yesterday my friend, you have to have something for anyone to know who is inside the Rave or remove the stats of x1

And to all the players who seriously played the roud, the IDIOTA TITLE FOR US, because we have a Top 1 that won due to another player exploring Bot to strengthen him, we deserve the IDIOTA TITLE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PT-BR

Bebynho,

Gostaria de uma posição sua sobre o Ban sofrido pelo usuário EwiLTrackeRVitoR - 16326136 , ele foi banido depois do fim do roud pela Regra #5, esse jogador se aproveitou de Bot, fez stats até não querer mais, depois doou ao Top 1 Respeito StrykBogdZdzHall - 3097005, e você não concorda comigo que com esses Stats entrando 3x dia, ele ficou mais forte e consequentemente conseguia matar mais jogadores e assim subir ainda mais os seus stats, até quando vocês irão permitir isso? Está bem claro que o EwiLTrackeRVitoR fez de tudo pra ter stats e passar a ele no final, então acho que nada mais justo seria vocês retirarem todos esses stats doados ao Top 1.

Parece que vocês não aprendem Bebynho, enquanto houver doações de stats entres os player o jogo continuará desse jeito, vocês tem que tomar uma atitude sobre isso pra ontem meu amigo, vocês tem que algo para ninguém saber quem está dentro da Rave ou retirar os stats dos x1

E a todos os jogadores que jogaram serio o roud, o TITULO DE IDIOTA PRA NÓS, pois temos um Top 1 que venceu devido outro player explorar Bot para fortalecer ele, merecemos o TITULO DE IDIOTA.