Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default What the actual ****?

What did they do to the assault page in the rave? All the buttons are flying around everywhere and you can't click anything, if you do manage to click anything an error message just pops up. You can't even leave the club, you get attacked and killed in EMPTY rooms. It was bad before but this is just ridiculous, how are you even supposed to play the game when it's like this?
    Fix the players on the page, I don't know shite about coding or making webpages but there's got to be a way to make every user that pops up have it's own fixed place and not jump around all over the page.
    The same goes for the buy button and the exit button, they need to be in the same place and not jump around. I've wound up in the hospital at least 50+ times because I "overdosed" when I clicked the exit button and the page jumped around and made me click the buy drugs button.
    Please fix this!
    Edit: and don't get me started on this new "you only get 5 seconds in the rave" bullshite lol
    Last edited by chlamo; 04-20-2020 at 08:19 PM.

Exclamation

Hello chlamo,

I empathize with you on some areas, and this comes from a tenured hunter. What I can say is that it wasn't probably thought until the end, and this change came as a result of despair since certain people cannot give up using certain tools.

It hasn't been entirely thought from every point of view, as the target was to nerf as far as I see the players using the Hitman class to the point they're useless. Feel free to submit a feedback request via the game option in Profile -> Game Review and also submit a ticket on https://support.thecrims.com.

If this thread will be read by the management or developers, I would like to inquire a few things:

1. Have you considered the major gameplay impact the stats distribution will have? Now, everyone is equal, more or less from an assault standpoint since everyone is buffing Strength to take over the Districts. The assault bonus is INSIGNIFICANT at low stats/same stats or even a bit ahead (if you don't have VIP, or 30% damage). For that 0.05 to matter, you need to have millions, and a Hitman will eventually get stronger than the other classes after reaching 1kk str, which is not that easy under the given circumstances.

As a heads-up, it took me 2 hours to get level 3 on a Hitman. I've started 4 hours into the game, but in the first TC day, that should never be a problem to make kills & stats, especially from my point of view.

2. Who really reviewed the prices over the jail breakouts? 30 credits for non-VIP is exaggerate, when the BAIL is gigantic. You're literally turning this game into a 100% pitfall of pay to win, taken to the most extremes.

Whenever you're conducting such drastic changes, do it over the course of several rounds to minimize the impact and have time to balance the game. Ask for a second opinion, because I've always told you I can be reached.

Long story short, since hunting is no longer what I even knew it was 2 months ago, I suggest that you remove the hitman entirely, and leave that profession to it's old glory instead of smashing the ground with it and then toss it away. This is disrespectful towards the players that actually enjoyed this area of this game.

For the sake of transparency, whenever you have a breather, please make a PUBLIC development plan, where the community can get involved. Take as an example the following technologies: Git, Slack, Discord, Jira or any open platform that the users from here can access and toss in polls or suggestions for the "Planning crew" to revise, the management to decide, and developers to put it together.

The current methods you have available, generate only frustration which at some point you -MUST- address by doing such changes, even I cannot entirely comprehend, but, I can tell it's a desperate change to eliminate cheaters.

I'll stop here, if you want anything, you know where I can be reached.

Thanks,
    Gabriel
    Last edited by derTigerx; 04-21-2020 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Added additional details to point 1 (stats distribution)
    Survival of the fittest only the strong survive!

Hi....

We are aware of the hunting issue .. as you can see things have changed from last round, again because we are trying to stop cheaters. I promise you it will get better....

Now to answer Tiger's questions ...

Let's start by saying 1 round ago i actually wanted to remove hitman from the game all together since it is and will be our main cause for losing new players. The stats distribution came so that we could keep it in the game .. and it came from a player. This, in my opinion should make interact more, probably it won't tho.

Is killing people harder? YES ... is it impossible? NO .. as you can see top killers are doing quite fine at the moment. We clearly have 2 issues that I saw whilst hunting yesterday...

1. If we are or more people in rave the pictures are all over the place- we are about to set a limit of 3 people plus owner per rave to fix that
    2. IF i select a dude and someone else enters the rave, every one in the rave changes place. I think that is crazy and should be fixed but since this was not my idea I will have to ask the guys that created this new style

Regarding the credits .. you should check the video I made about this round's changes... bottom line, If you are going to play to kill people whilst using a bot/ macro well at least it is going to be expensive. Clearly I am not talking about you here ...

Regarding community getting involved ... I always wanted this !!! Nobody actually gets involved tho, we actually have a Planning team with 13 or 14 players from all the top countries , from Brazil to Egypt so again every one is aware of the changes.

the only changes I made was to remove top killers credit prize and to make jail 30 credits and to reduce VIP3 from 20 to 15 and this last one should tell you I did not increase the jail price for the money.
    Hope that answers most of your questions ... Stay safe!

Hello Bebynho,

I'd like to follow up on you with a mid-round feedback on these changes. Unfortunately, I ran out of patience and got bored, but I clearly understand the intent of the changes. The problem is that it impacts us as well, no matter how much you want to ignore it as a player and deal with it. It's extremely costly and the fun factor is completely gone from hunting, because everyone hides in their rave limit, and even manage to beat a fully fledged hitman, which should never happen - kind of defies the scope of the profession. I might be the only special snowflake that had played and will play as a Hitman, even on other professions - the other areas of this game do not quite satisfy me; there could be more people in the same bucket.

To cover the 'top kills is doing fine' aspect, that's because they've started from the first minute, invested tons of credits and bought VIPs. For 2 real days, I've tried to walk the shoes of a new player, but with the experience of a tenured hunter - it's beyond difficult to cope with it; I'm just "fortunate" that I have an infinite pool of patience, I never give up and I understand more than I'm accounted for, but don't expect everyone to be like me. Rule breakers still exist, that I can assure you of, and you know that as well - they are not as many, but there's still no change over the gameplay, therefore, the same havoc exists in the 'hunting' world.

I'd like to congratulate you, and your team's continuous efforts (along with the community, because they contribute as well) for mitigating the rave issues. What else needs to be worked on is a compensatory solution to this hard to repair problem, which is latency. To be frank, it's not impossible, but rather extremely costly and time consuming, leading to an overall not worth it assessment.

As for the involvement, that needs to be done from all parties, and I've given you more than sufficient feedback on how to manage that over time - you can recap and pull conclusions from my tickets as they're elaborate, and you know that. I know it's stressful to manage all of this alone, hence why I've offered my help countless times. There's one thing I can tell you, the more a person is exposed to information, the better the situation is perceived; I see you're already doing the extra mile, which is great. I'd like you to know that I'm purchasing your services as an act of support and appreciation, because I'm not playing for anything - I don't think anyone does that; why would you throw money out of your window for nothing? (that's the community perspective by the way, to put it blunt)

As a sign of gratitude for the ones that remained committed to the Hitman profession, make something nice for them - it doesn't have to be money. Hitman players are usually old players, and we like the game for it's concept and the relationships we've built in here.

For anything, you know where you can find me and we could also continue discussing here for the sake of transparency with the community.

Thanks,
    Gabriel
    Survival of the fittest only the strong survive!

Quote Originally Posted by derTigerx View Post
    Hello Bebynho,

I'd like to follow up on you with a mid-round feedback on these changes. Unfortunately, I ran out of patience and got bored, but I clearly understand the intent of the changes. The problem is that it impacts us as well, no matter how much you want to ignore it as a player and deal with it. It's extremely costly and the fun factor is completely gone from hunting, because everyone hides in their rave limit, and even manage to beat a fully fledged hitman, which should never happen - kind of defies the scope of the profession. I might be the only special snowflake that had played and will play as a Hitman, even on other professions - the other areas of this game do not quite satisfy me; there could be more people in the same bucket.

To cover the 'top kills is doing fine' aspect, that's because they've started from the first minute, invested tons of credits and bought VIPs. For 2 real days, I've tried to walk the shoes of a new player, but with the experience of a tenured hunter - it's beyond difficult to cope with it; I'm just "fortunate" that I have an infinite pool of patience, I never give up and I understand more than I'm accounted for, but don't expect everyone to be like me. Rule breakers still exist, that I can assure you of, and you know that as well - they are not as many, but there's still no change over the gameplay, therefore, the same havoc exists in the 'hunting' world.

I'd like to congratulate you, and your team's continuous efforts (along with the community, because they contribute as well) for mitigating the rave issues. What else needs to be worked on is a compensatory solution to this hard to repair problem, which is latency. To be frank, it's not impossible, but rather extremely costly and time consuming, leading to an overall not worth it assessment.

As for the involvement, that needs to be done from all parties, and I've given you more than sufficient feedback on how to manage that over time - you can recap and pull conclusions from my tickets as they're elaborate, and you know that. I know it's stressful to manage all of this alone, hence why I've offered my help countless times. There's one thing I can tell you, the more a person is exposed to information, the better the situation is perceived; I see you're already doing the extra mile, which is great. I'd like you to know that I'm purchasing your services as an act of support and appreciation, because I'm not playing for anything - I don't think anyone does that; why would you throw money out of your window for nothing? (that's the community perspective by the way, to put it blunt)

As a sign of gratitude for the ones that remained committed to the Hitman profession, make something nice for them - it doesn't have to be money. Hitman players are usually old players, and we like the game for it's concept and the relationships we've built in here.

For anything, you know where you can find me and we could also continue discussing here for the sake of transparency with the community.

Thanks,
    Gabriel
    This, please so much of this.