Hello,

Excuse me but I'm just making this post to inform you that I won't pay a single dime for this game again whether any of you is interested or not.
As a CUSTOMER paying for an entertainment service I find it beyond frustrating and unacceptable to face such a low level of delivery.

LAG. In case you haven't noticed it's 2020 not 2006 anymore.
As a paying CUSTOMER I don't accept any excuse of the "there are not many people anymore no reason to upgrade servers or maintain them properly or expand them" fashion. Switch host to AWS, do your mumbo-jumbo magic I don't care and IT IS NOT my responsibility to care. I pay you you don't, remember?
As a paying CUSTOMER I accept a level of playability above mediocre level. ffs, we are clicking another page then a different one pops out. You are entering a rave and the page never loads and after one second you are hit by someone you didn't even see.
You click the exit button in an EMPTY rave and then you get the message you were hit by someone you never saw on your screen. You click the exit button in a rave and you are stack in there for 30 seconds staring at a frozen screen. I'm not even mentioning all the miss-clicks happening with buttons moving all over the place and people messing
your screen when pilling up in a rave.
I know the servers overload, I would accept a global lag for everyone out there. But in the above examples its obvious that some people can hunt normally while others can't even have the rave page loaded on their screens.
As a paying CUSTOMER I demand a level of service that justifies the money I pay to YOU. We live in the same world, some people don't work, some people lost their jobs. It's not the amount you pay I'm whining about, it's the fact that you feel betrayed for all these years you spent in this community and the fortunes you spent obviously and the game gets worser every single round.

Well, from today you lost one CUSTOMER, whether you care about it or not.

Cheers,