Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Threaded View

Thumbs up Bring back the changes plz

Hello Bebynho,

What was the reason to change back the clicks reaction related to user's internet connection speed instead of to server's speed and improving the advantage for those, who have 1gb/s internet connection at home and lowering the chance to escape hitmans in raves and/or do robs faster for those who have 20mb/s internet connection at home?

As you already noticed, I can't explain it well, since I'm not sure what changes exactly you have done to improve faster reaction on clicks (like a possiblity to click 4 times very fast on a button to rob and see the robs completed one by one) but I hope you understand what I mean, because now I can't rob fast no more and I have to wait for the rob to be completed before I can click the button ROB again for the next rob to be completed.

Let me try to explain it better:

Couple of rounds ago I complained about the lags issue alot, and when changes have been done (I don't what you did, but it was improved like 120% faster) it allowed me to kill 300 tickets in 20 minutes instead of 2 hours. Also, these changes that you've downgraded 2 days ago or so is made unfair to everyone who has the slower internet connection. And what I mean by that is clearly stated by the fact that again - to hit 1x1 or avoid ga is not based anymore on who clicks faster, but again, it is based on who has a faster internet connection.

Now, why do I complain about that?

1) It's unfair (because like I said, it's no longer depending on who clicks faster in raves to hit/avoid ga etc.)
    2) It's time consuming (I don't have 24/7 on my hands no more Beby, I'm only available on evenings to kill 300 tickets in 2 hours again instead of 20 minutes)
    3) It's a waste of items like Googles, Insights, etc. the ones that gives advantages from robs. (because I need to rob as fast as I can to get the most advantage of the items and I'm no longer capable of doing that)

So I hope you do understand the issue that I am complaining about, and I hope there is a solution to bring back those good changes that you did couple of rounds ago and that you removed it like 2 days ago or so.

Many thanks in advance!

with best regards,
    Katatrafik a.k.a. LaptopGangster
    Last edited by KATATRAFIK; 04-24-2020 at 12:40 PM.