Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Bring back the changes plz

Hello Bebynho,

What was the reason to change back the clicks reaction related to user's internet connection speed instead of to server's speed and improving the advantage for those, who have 1gb/s internet connection at home and lowering the chance to escape hitmans in raves and/or do robs faster for those who have 20mb/s internet connection at home?

As you already noticed, I can't explain it well, since I'm not sure what changes exactly you have done to improve faster reaction on clicks (like a possiblity to click 4 times very fast on a button to rob and see the robs completed one by one) but I hope you understand what I mean, because now I can't rob fast no more and I have to wait for the rob to be completed before I can click the button ROB again for the next rob to be completed.

Let me try to explain it better:

Couple of rounds ago I complained about the lags issue alot, and when changes have been done (I don't what you did, but it was improved like 120% faster) it allowed me to kill 300 tickets in 20 minutes instead of 2 hours. Also, these changes that you've downgraded 2 days ago or so is made unfair to everyone who has the slower internet connection. And what I mean by that is clearly stated by the fact that again - to hit 1x1 or avoid ga is not based anymore on who clicks faster, but again, it is based on who has a faster internet connection.

Now, why do I complain about that?

1) It's unfair (because like I said, it's no longer depending on who clicks faster in raves to hit/avoid ga etc.)
    2) It's time consuming (I don't have 24/7 on my hands no more Beby, I'm only available on evenings to kill 300 tickets in 2 hours again instead of 20 minutes)
    3) It's a waste of items like Googles, Insights, etc. the ones that gives advantages from robs. (because I need to rob as fast as I can to get the most advantage of the items and I'm no longer capable of doing that)

So I hope you do understand the issue that I am complaining about, and I hope there is a solution to bring back those good changes that you did couple of rounds ago and that you removed it like 2 days ago or so.

Many thanks in advance!

with best regards,
    Katatrafik a.k.a. LaptopGangster
    Last edited by KATATRAFIK; 04-24-2020 at 01:40 PM.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by KATATRAFIK View Post
    Hello Bebynho,

What was the reason to change back the clicks reaction related to user's internet connection speed instead of to server's speed and improving the advantage for those, who have 1gb/s internet connection at home and lowering the chance to escape hitmans in raves and/or do robs faster for those who have 20mb/s internet connection at home?

As you already noticed, I can't explain it well, since I'm not sure what changes exactly you have done to improve faster reaction on clicks (like a possiblity to click 4 times very fast on a button to rob and see the robs completed one by one) but I hope you understand what I mean, because now I can't rob fast no more and I have to wait for the rob to be completed before I can click the button ROB again for the next rob to be completed.

Let me try to explain it better:

Couple of rounds ago I complained about the lags issue alot, and when changes have been done (I don't what you did, but it was improved like 120% faster) it allowed me to kill 300 tickets in 20 minutes instead of 2 hours. Also, these changes that you've downgraded 2 days ago or so is made unfair to everyone who has the slower internet connection. And what I mean by that is clearly stated by the fact that again - to hit 1x1 or avoid ga is not based anymore on who clicks faster, but again, it is based on who has a faster internet connection.

Now, why do I complain about that?

1) It's unfair (because like I said, it's no longer depending on who clicks faster in raves to hit/avoid ga etc.)
    2) It's time consuming (I don't have 24/7 on my hands no more Beby, I'm only available on evenings to kill 300 tickets in 2 hours again instead of 20 minutes)
    3) It's a waste of items like Googles, Insights, etc. the ones that gives advantages from robs. (because I need to rob as fast as I can to get the most advantage of the items and I'm no longer capable of doing that)

So I hope you do understand the issue that I am complaining about, and I hope there is a solution to bring back those good changes that you did couple of rounds ago and that you removed it like 2 days ago or so.

Many thanks in advance!

with best regards,
    Katatrafik a.k.a. LaptopGangster
    So you're telling me that people with 100mb/s are faster than someone with 10mb/s?

I don't think you understand anything about ms delay, cache loading page and server response.
    What they did, and probably was one is to make the page wait for a response of the server when you're doing an action, basically before we could click 100x and the server let we did it and then we got the reply in the page (exiting rave, hitting, robbing or whatever the **** you did).

Internet speed is not the same as the route to the server and back to your PC, this is basically the main reason of lag in any connection in the entire world, this is clearly the case. Normally, to make everyone fair, they could add a common ms to everyone, like 150ms or so, even people living inside the cloud server would have the same delay when doing any action.

But again, I don't know how they handle their web server and applications.
    TC always had bad programming pages, take Black Market for example, the bids at the drug components needs to update as someone is typing in, now we need to REFRESH to actually see any chance, what the real ****?
    They did change stock market page, finally thanks! But why not drug componentes ? lol

Since we are talking about lagging and server's response, please explain to me how the player entering the rave can see someone inside and if you're inside it takes 0.5-1sec to see people entering, no matter what ISP you have, ping is not a problem too, someone in EU and someone in SA has the same reaction at this situation.
    Nice job fixing the entering/leaving Rave, it's finally way less buggy and laggy, but the problem when seeing someone going in or out the rave makes hunt so annoying...

Oh I forgot about the game realizing what you did, again... Drug Components, from time to time, when you finally can buy because someone didn't outbid you without the game letting you know or not updating the bid correctly, it took me almost 15min to receive the components, why is that? Delivering the components should be instant since we need to rush into laboratory and put them into cooking... Please take a look at it too...

Fair well, the game changed a lot, the laggy raves feels a lot better now, the new assault random position is fine, but still only 3options is not the best against bots and scripts, we need some mini-game and letting the hitman feels harder and not just hunting 24/7 like a head-less chicken clicking non-stop... at least from my POV ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You didn't get my drift so pause on that. Every time you press a button now you need to wait for action to be completed till you can press the button again.

FOR EXAMPLE: If i press the button "Rob the bastard!" i will get a 1 successful robbery done, right??

Now, 2-3days ago I could pres 4 times "Rob the bastard!" and watch each robbery go 1 by 1 completed, all 4 of them! I can't do that no more, because now I have to click once and wait for the robbery to be completed before I can click on that same button again. You understand me now??

As I have said, idk wtf has been changed but last round was perfect for robs and avoiding ga and 1x1 hits in raves and this round too, until last two days when something was changed and I don't what's exactly but it's no good.

And here is the fact: Last round I could do 150-175 robs in 10mins with Googles (yes, with pretty much people online so dont go there plz) and now I done 75 robs in 10 mins with Googles like i used to 3 rounds ago with 300-450ppl online.

I don't have nor the time, nor the patience... So if you could revert back what you changed that would be nice, if not, oh well, goodbye then.

today drug king came to town. for a robber is (better said WAS) good money. i said: ok. i am full tickets in the wait for oil so i can rob all tickets at drug king and put items on top. while, until 2 days ago i could have robbed about 130-140 tickets per google of fortune (i can't praise myself like others who preach that they rob 180-190 tickets per googles; i am human after all, they have .... lets say "fast hands"), today i barely robbed 70. all because of the changes that Laptopgangster mentioned above. the only difference is that i am not complaining but just giving you feedback as you requested. i know you will try to say - it's a necessary change in order to catch the cheaters. but, for 10 rounds now, i give u feedback and ask for a boost for robber profession. now u took his robbing power also. when did you see in the last 10 rounds a robber wining? rgds

Quote Originally Posted by razvan7 View Post
    today drug king came to town. for a robber is (better said WAS) good money. i said: ok. i am full tickets in the wait for oil so i can rob all tickets at drug king and put items on top. while, until 2 days ago i could have robbed about 130-140 tickets per google of fortune (i can't praise myself like others who preach that they rob 180-190 tickets per googles; i am human after all, they have .... lets say "fast hands"), today i barely robbed 70. all because of the changes that Laptopgangster mentioned above. the only difference is that i am not complaining but just giving you feedback as you requested. i know you will try to say - it's a necessary change in order to catch the cheaters. but, for 10 rounds now, i give u feedback and ask for a boost for robber profession. now u took his robbing power also. when did you see in the last 10 rounds a robber wining? rgds
    Same as laptop gangstar said, you need for the server to recognize your action to let you click again, this is controlled on the server-side, the web application is probably getting a wall for the next action to be released in the "press button" action.

Beby said that the devs were working to fix the nightclubs, sometimes you get stuck in going in/out of the raves. Basically the cloud server probably inputed a base-ping for everyone else, I don't know how they did it, just trying to guess here. They won't say how or what they did too, so we can only complain.

But I get you guys, I also lost items while burning only 1/2 of the tickets I would burn if no-lag was down. I used googles and stats-item (whatever is called) and burned idk, maybe 150-200 tickets in 20min? ofc I was hunting at the same time, if someone weak get in the rave I waste 1 or 2 min trying to find him/her but as stated by you both, the rob action is delayed as many other actions in the game. It feels laggy even if you get a gamer computer and nasa-like internet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Sometimes I've used proxy or some tunnel apps to get lower ping, they did exactly the opposite lmao

Quote Originally Posted by KATATRAFIK View Post
    And here is the fact: Last round I could do 150-175 robs in 10mins with Googles (yes, with pretty much people online so dont go there plz) and now I done 75 robs in 10 mins with Googles like i used to 3 rounds ago with 300-450ppl online.

I don't have nor the time, nor the patience... So if you could revert back what you changed that would be nice, if not, oh well, goodbye then.

Well then it has to be Goodbye my friend .. Or you can go play other mafia games online where each rob takes between 2 min or 10 min depending on what you are robbing. How do I know ... WELL I TESTED THEM !!! WHY ?!! BECAUSE IT IS MY JOB

Now one game , limits clicks their players do in order to protect their servers and because probably they are not paying Jeff Bezos a lot of money every month .. yes we do have servers at AMAZON and yes they are AWS and yes they are expensive and YES we did have to upgrade them for this round because AMAZON ran out of servers 1 week ago .. complicated stuff.

Now when you say things are slow , you mean you can't rob 150 tickets correct?! so let's do the MATH behind your statement here ..

1 ticket is 6 clicks so 6 clicks *150 = 900 clicks in 10 minutes ....NICE man ..

Once of those games i tested protects its servers by allowing only 10 clicks per hour, real hour so 60 minutes , and If you want more you pay and you upgrade to 40 clicks per hour ... Now lets do the MATH again ...

900 clicks in 10 minutes compared to 40 clicks in 60 minutes ... now count that like you we have 500 people .... how many clicks in 10 minutes ?

We are running daily with 40 servers .. and since day 1 we are trying to find ways to improve the feeling people have in raves whilst clicking 100 times per second ...

The changes we made this round have nothing to do with the robbing per say but yes are linked to raves since we are trying to block macros and yes we are doing it again to protect you players not because we want to create more problems for us in the long run.

That being said I am not here to cry to you or to look for your sympathy I am here to answer our question and to tell you that the next step into protecting the servers will be to bring back the grey loading screen that might reduce your hourly clicsk from 4000 to 3500 and for that i am sorry .. still 40 compared to 3000 is quite the difference no ?

So if you want to stop playing It is up to you !! Have a good day

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Well then it has to be Goodbye my friend .. Or you can go play other mafia games online where each rob takes between 2 min or 10 min depending on what you are robbing. How do I know ... WELL I TESTED THEM !!! WHY ?!! BECAUSE IT IS MY JOB

Now one game , limits clicks their players do in order to protect their servers and because probably they are not paying Jeff Bezos a lot of money every month .. yes we do have servers at AMAZON and yes they are AWS and yes they are expensive and YES we did have to upgrade them for this round because AMAZON ran out of servers 1 week ago .. complicated stuff.

Now when you say things are slow , you mean you can't rob 150 tickets correct?! so let's do the MATH behind your statement here ..

1 ticket is 6 clicks so 6 clicks *150 = 900 clicks in 10 minutes ....NICE man ..

Once of those games i tested protects its servers by allowing only 10 clicks per hour, real hour so 60 minutes , and If you want more you pay and you upgrade to 40 clicks per hour ... Now lets do the MATH again ...

900 clicks in 10 minutes compared to 40 clicks in 60 minutes ... now count that like you we have 500 people .... how many clicks in 10 minutes ?

We are running daily with 40 servers .. and since day 1 we are trying to find ways to improve the feeling people have in raves whilst clicking 100 times per second ...

The changes we made this round have nothing to do with the robbing per say but yes are linked to raves since we are trying to block macros and yes we are doing it again to protect you players not because we want to create more problems for us in the long run.

That being said I am not here to cry to you or to look for your sympathy I am here to answer our question and to tell you that the next step into protecting the servers will be to bring back the grey loading screen that might reduce your hourly clicsk from 4000 to 3500 and for that i am sorry .. still 40 compared to 3000 is quite the difference no ?

So if you want to stop playing It is up to you !! Have a good day
    Hello beby, there are some news about AWS and covid-19, people are working around it a lot, cloud servers are must in these times, price will probably go up, sadly.

We need some communicate channel with more transparency so people can actually know what is going on behind these changes, we don't have CM (community manages) as far as I know, crew needs to work as everything (CMs, GMs, Abusers, Players... or whatnot), why dont we have discord? Maybe channels with updates for stuff just like this reply you did.
    A channel for updates, channel for open talks about the updates or plans to the future.

Please, we need a better communication.

Very well...

Discord is not something I dislike but already I am going crazy because of SKYPE !!

I am always posting on forum and on newspaper things related to game updates and I am always trying to talk to people about the problems we have , with lag, issues with pusher or server related problems but many either do not care or do not read it.

Discord would be nice but i can only speak 4 languages and to be honest I am lacking 2 of the main languages in the crims , BR/ PT and Polish... I mean I can understand BR/ PT but I can't write hehe so that would make communication quite difficult.

I just want to say I will always answer questions on forum ... so there will always be transparency from my part