Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
Discord is not something I dislike but already I am going crazy because of SKYPE !!

I am always posting on forum and on newspaper things related to game updates and I am always trying to talk to people about the problems we have , with lag, issues with pusher or server related problems but many either do not care or do not read it.

Discord would be nice but i can only speak 4 languages and to be honest I am lacking 2 of the main languages in the crims , BR/ PT and Polish... I mean I can understand BR/ PT but I can't write hehe so that would make communication quite difficult.

I just want to say I will always answer questions on forum ... so there will always be transparency from my part
Well, since the default language of any international game, people NEED to understand or just translate to their language using google's or whatever.

We need discord because of these players chasing you in skype, you shouldn't reply all their message, it would be much MUCH easier to reply them in discord, in group chat and moderated channels.

Ban people who complain without any common sense, make people mods so they can help when they can, no need to put them as crews and such, just make some control of the conversation and helping translating to other players if needed.

Again, this IS NECESSARY, TC is surviving with the same playerbase from years beyond, things are getting more and more expensive, it's understandable, we know the bills are coming and they are also getting asking for higher and higher payments, but we lack communication ever since the playerbase dropped and games became transparency about updates and game changes, big companies have the money and power to do that.

Discord is free, people would fit to help when needed, those who stay online 24/7 can help, plaza is a good feature but we don't have a registry of the conversation from days ago about lag and bugs, discord would have.

Please take into consideration, putting a discord link in the jornal and using as the main update forms. (we can create channels for diff languages, channel for moderation, updates and the most important: ban list, we need to know who got banned and why, this would ONLY HELP THE GAME).

Best regards man. I wish TC had 5k online+