Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bots everywhere

Default Bots everywhere

What a ****ing joke this game is. There is so many bot users in the game now, everyone from top killers. There is no way to click so fast so you can kill in one second and support center knows it but hunters buy VIP everyround so they only get bans for a few days and doing the same shit right after they are back. This is ****ing ridicolous. You allow people to get 10 bans and more because they spend money on this game. I am not buying credits or VIP anymore. **** you. Plus bebynho, I still didnt receive my BUG REPORTER Badge.

Quote Originally Posted by 18k View Post
    What a ****ing joke this game is. There is so many bot users in the game now, everyone from top killers. There is no way to click so fast so you can kill in one second and support center knows it but hunters buy VIP everyround so they only get bans for a few days and doing the same shit right after they are back. This is ****ing ridicolous. You allow people to get 10 bans and more because they spend money on this game. I am not buying credits or VIP anymore. **** you. Plus bebynho, I still didnt receive my BUG REPORTER Badge.
    Yeah this game is strictly pay to win nowadays, the guys running it couldn't care less about their customers and it ****ing sucks.
    Great game in theory, ridiculously badly executed though. Like you said it's a ****ing joke and I would be laughing too if I hadn't bought VIP on their false ****ing pretenses.

Hello Everyone,

Well, what a big coincidence to hear such things here when we are doing our best to clean up the game from botters.

First, we have increased the Jail release cost to 30 credits to break the passion of botters on hunting on game.
    Second, we have changed whole hunt system in raves to put random places of victims to make their work harder.
    Third, we make a team for botters which is called Abuse Team and we do not just check logs, we do also check botters in raves and their assault speed.

Do you think that we care about money? Well, we do care. But not like you said.
    At least, 10 clean players leave the game because of a Botter and if they lose their belief on us. Do you think that we prefer 1 botter for this 10 players? No waayy.

We want to keep the game fair and clean because of this. Because we want our game clean. They are not just ruining your strategy on game. They ruin our own game and we are getting in such troubles because of them.

So, please do not tell us that we are scared to ban people. Well, if we find proofs and logs that anyone is cheating, I do not even wait to blink. I ban him instantly as well as my team.

I hope I explained myself clearly and I hope I showed you how honest and sincere I am here with you.

For other inconveniences, we do extremely apologize and we assume that we are doing our best for you and for our own game.

Additionally, I would like to kindly ask you to use Support.Thecrims.com to report players who you think that they are cheaters.

Please give us Game Time and Game Day for us to check suspicious assault.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

Yeah, sure, like you didnt know that your new rave system makes it harder to kill anybody but only for players who dont use bots. It is also harder to run away before anybody attacks you because when somebody comes in QUIT button is flying around like a rabbit. "Hunters" kill other players in one ****ing second, it is not possible for clear players. So many times I pressed QUIT right after coming into rave seeing that somebody is there and it was too late anyways after one ****ing second. You only ban them for a few days and this is all you do to players who have 15+ VIP badge in their profile. And how the **** your 30 credits for escaping prison was supposed to make anyone stop using bots? It is bullshit. In top 5 killers right now, there is 4 guys with 5 bans or more (5, 8, 10, 11). They are ruining all the fun of playing this game. I lost my special items giving me benefits from single robberies because of those botters who are still in the game killing everybody in one second. I dont give a single **** who wins the round, I dont play to win, I play for fun and right now there is no fun at all.
    Last edited by 18k; 04-29-2020 at 12:46 PM.

Well, I don't know if you tried to hunt or not, let me tell you one fact that you can hunt your victim in less than a second, that is true and you can try it your self by hunting someone, you just need to make 3 fast clicks on 3 different spots to get your victim down.

So, if the attacker was not using any bot, you have to blame your self that you were not fast enough to escape from him because hunters have exceptional skills on how they react with rave actions using few fast clicks.

Above information doesn't mean to change the fact that till this moment we are banning players for bots, so If you suspect someone, you can report him on our Support Centre ( Abuse - Reports only ) section.

Abuse Crew doesn't care if a player have VIP 3, once he violates any of our game rules, he will get banned for it.
    Regards,
    Generozo
    Support & Abuse Member
    TheCrims.Com Crew

Hello,

I come with the perspective of a hunter, the ones you all hate due to some players not being grown enough and using external tools to aid their hunt.
    What I can agree on, is that hunting was made a lot more difficult, although simplified for everyone - You guys literally run in a jiffy and we are forced to attack fast. Some of us are really tenured into hunting, and we can accustom to any change - some, decide to upgrade their bots and pay for a better subscription.

The best method to approach this is by creating a support ticket, with the timestamp included and also how you've experienced the scenario. It would help a lot more if you have a video handy. Also, please take into account, that this site is hosted on the internet, so there are a LOT more in the middle that you could think about. I'm more than open to explain anything you are curious about.

You must understand that the crew relies on the logs, and the logs are to count the least, THOUSANDS on a TC day per player. Let's stop pointing fingers, and helping them do their job easier - nobody intends to ruin anyone's fun, especially the crew. What I can tell you, is that in certain periods, they're overwhelmed - I come with this insight, because everyone with a job that works with people, knows how difficult people are in general. Everyone tends to complicate everything, when things should be kept simple.

To conclude, please use the Support section of the game, be more than confident to create a ticket (because that way they can also keep track of reports - they have SLAs as well), because your message will never be disregarded.

Thanks,
    Gabriel
    Survival of the fittest only the strong survive!

xRaFa use bot, please ban this user

Quote Originally Posted by Nobrega View Post
    xRaFa use bot, please ban this user
    Please read below.

Quote Originally Posted by Generozo View Post
    If you suspect someone, you can report him on our Support Centre ( Abuse - Reports only ) section.
    Regards,
    Generozo
    Support & Abuse Member
    TheCrims.Com Crew

I remember about 6 years ago I wrote a bot for fun and personal usage for this game that was snitching drugs from the drug dealer, and hunts victims quickly in raves. it was good except there was a trap your developers made in the surgeries, unfortunately that surgeries trap caught me , I was so mad at that time and quit the game for 6 years, now Its OK

it was pretty good trap I will never forget it , I didn't even find traps of that type in other web-based games even high profiles ones.

I wish you success in your fight against bots and I wish the success for this game in general, it was the first web-based game I ever played when I was 19 (16 year ago lol) I hope thecrims.com will always have a cool game even after 40 years from now

dude tooks words right out of my mouth