Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bots everywhere

Bring old crims back

0 fun in crims right now i have to be a lvl 5 respect before i can even buy drugs to put in my rave party till then i get killed 20x trying to do so this whole set up is about money like playing a ****ing cell phone game the new crims makes me sick ive played since the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by trustmeee View Post
    I was so mad at that time and quit the game for 6 years, now Its OK
    I mean now I'm OK (not mad)
    I don't mean "the bot is OK now" lol.

Hello All,

Botters have always been the biggest problem of thecrims admins and players. We do understand it and we are trying our best.

Thank you for your good words and understandings.

As you know, there are many crazy tools that you can use to cheat and also, there are some tools that we are using to catch these cheaters. We do catch some and we fail on some. But today or in the future, it is always us who wins against the cheaters. We catch them and their bot.

When we do not ban a person, that does not mean that we protect that person. That means that we could not find any proofs of cheat on this player. So, he is considered as clean until we find the opposite.

This is why, you usually complain and you get disappointed. But, please understand the point of our rules.

What if a player is too good and they play the game fair and smack you fast enough? What if they play fair?

So, we cannot ban a person just based on your reports. Or based on your words. Even based on our words. Because, we do play the game and they smack us as well. So, we are checking who is smacking fast and who is escaping fast this way.
    But, even with our gameplay, we cannot ban them.

We have to check their logs and we have to find the logs based on the reports. If we cannot, we have to check more and more.

I hope you understand what I mean. Anyone here is not untouchable. I can even ban myself or report myself if I make a mistake. Because, before everything, I have my honor and my conscious.

I wish you have a nice game/round and life.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

Quote Originally Posted by eagleking52 View Post
    Hello All,

Botters have always been the biggest problem of thecrims admins and players. We do understand it and we are trying our best.

Thank you for your good words and understandings.

As you know, there are many crazy tools that you can use to cheat and also, there are some tools that we are using to catch these cheaters. We do catch some and we fail on some. But today or in the future, it is always us who wins against the cheaters. We catch them and their bot.

When we do not ban a person, that does not mean that we protect that person. That means that we could not find any proofs of cheat on this player. So, he is considered as clean until we find the opposite.

This is why, you usually complain and you get disappointed. But, please understand the point of our rules.

What if a player is too good and they play the game fair and smack you fast enough? What if they play fair?

So, we cannot ban a person just based on your reports. Or based on your words. Even based on our words. Because, we do play the game and they smack us as well. So, we are checking who is smacking fast and who is escaping fast this way.
    But, even with our gameplay, we cannot ban them.

We have to check their logs and we have to find the logs based on the reports. If we cannot, we have to check more and more.

I hope you understand what I mean. Anyone here is not untouchable. I can even ban myself or report myself if I make a mistake. Because, before everything, I have my honor and my conscious.

I wish you have a nice game/round and life.
    can you please check this account

xS4P4G3

this can't be normal : )

I have been killed by sex and top killers, but this one is different