Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Deadpool Idea

Default Deadpool Idea

So after being attacked a few times as a week businessman who can't do anything about it when that happens, I've had an idea.
    What if once attacked I had an option to payback by ordering a hit on the person.
    I know you want to discourage killings and people abusing them that's why I'm suggesting this as only a vengeance option.

How would this work?

• I get attacked
    • Game prompts me to pay the user back
    • I do so by putting his name on a deadpool for a price to be decided by me
    • My money is immediately locked just like in an auction
    • As another user I have a deadpool section where I pick a job
    • I pick a job I think I'm able to do and if successful I get paid not only the price of the hit but also what I would get by hitting the user at a bar

As the user who requested the hit I might get the hit count towards a kill, but even if that's not doable I'll get the satisfaction of paying the user back because when they get hit they will know who ordered the hit

Obviously the idea in order to be implemented would need to be fleshed out a bit more in order to prevent it being abused, but I do believe that if implemented right it could be a really fun feature.

Money isn't really an option as teams would use that feature to transfer money to the main account. Something similar was implemented here, but I think it was done using credits, you can put credits on a person and if someone else kills that person, that person would get the credits. I think it was removed because it was just used to transfer credits and nothing else, I might be wrong tho.

Bounty hunter

was Bounty hunter, but u just putted credits for the killerĀ“s head (bounty) and u could put on any player.