Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    yeah we could limit that to let's say 15 trusts per gang but what would that do ?
    Unless we say that only trusted members can donate to gang this change won't make sense..
    in any case the change that only trusted members will have access to the bonuses is huge because that touches training protocol as well

I want you to think about the Trust gang members issue in more detail. First, spy accounts are made as trusted gang members and donations are raised. Afterwards, the trust of all spy accounts is deleted. And they will continue with the main accounts.

Every gang playing ball gang will do it this way, you need to take a precaution for this. If you want an idea, LEO will be here xD

best regards

Quote Originally Posted by TheIeo View Post
    I want you to think about the Trust gang members issue in more detail. First, spy accounts are made as trusted gang members and donations are raised. Afterwards, the trust of all spy accounts is deleted. And they will continue with the main accounts.

Every gang playing ball gang will do it this way, you need to take a precaution for this. If you want an idea, LEO will be here xD

best regards
    Well, I believe you missed 1 point.

1 gang will be able to give maximum 15 TRUSTS per ROUND.

It is not at once. It is per round. So, if you give 15 trusted to rabbits and if you remove them later, you will have no trust after that.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

Ahh sorry.

Fast ​​reading is harmful.

I'm believe missed 1 point. Thx Tolgacım :*

Quote Originally Posted by TheIeo View Post
    I want the gang section to change like you and I will present 1-2 ideas.

I hope you will like it.

1- New gang robbery and earns points as a reward! (This idea can be developed.)
    - https://imgyukle.com/i/CBLEIH

2- New gang item is activated for 10 minutes and can double the amount of points earned. (This idea can be developed.)
    * https://i.imgyukle.com/2020/06/24/CBOPxH.png

- This item can be given this way in VIP packages;
    * https://i.imgyukle.com/2020/06/24/CBOrHb.png
    * https://i.imgyukle.com/2020/06/24/CBO5bR.png

These ideas can be developed and used.
    I am waiting for your ideas.

Best regards...
    It could be a great ideas , I approve Leo, I think it’s time to improve a better competition not only outside with other gang team , but also inside your team, and a strategy to make more points of other players to assure a slot in the top 13 !

Hi, I have a question about how the gg point will work this round and who will receive the top gg medal.

First of all, for my points to count in a GG, do I need to be a trusted member in that gg?
    In the video Bebynho posted in youtube explaining the changes of the round, he mentioned that, but in the changelog there's no such thing. It only says about the 50%:

Required gang robbery participation in order for gang points to count has been increased to 50%

[B]So, do I need to have 50% of robbery participation AND be a trusted member to my points to count in the gg points?

Other thing, the top gg medal will be given only for trusted members?

And the last one is an idea:

I know there's a lot of changes for gg coming up, so I think this is the right time to give a new idea.

How about to implement features related to professions in gg? For example laboratories!!!

Players should put the components in the gg laboratory, which would be upgraded as the other gg features, and the profit of the sell of the drugs should be distributed between all the players (trusted), and besides the money they would receive gg points (proportionally to robberies). It's an idea to have more ways of obtaining gg points besides only with robberies and engaging the teams to work together in other parts of the game.

This idea could also be implemented with Hookers, Stock Market, etc. So the gang should have more professions playing together, as a real gg in real life has.
    Last edited by DAKAR; 07-13-2020 at 08:37 PM.
    - wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are - (Kurt Cobain) -

SINCE ROUND #34

Is Gang rob participation bugged out? My gang mates have like 10/10 participation and yet his percentage is 4,5% while some with 6/10 has 3,3%, the count is way off and the gang points not calculated despite the active participation, please kindly check this out since it's going to make the gang bank mechanic useless for us.

Quote Originally Posted by KudaBinal View Post
    Is Gang rob participation bugged out? My gang mates have like 10/10 participation and yet his percentage is 4,5% while some with 6/10 has 3,3%, the count is way off and the gang points not calculated despite the active participation, please kindly check this out since it's going to make the gang bank mechanic useless for us.
    Hey!

u will have 100% in the gang if u dont do anything, dont rob in the gang and u will 100% from the start, even if u rob with other gang.

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by zAXEN View Post
    Hey!

u will have 100% in the gang if u dont do anything, dont rob in the gang and u will 100% from the start, even if u rob with other gang.

Best regards
    Thanks for the explanation, but that kinda ruins gang participation i think. Because it means to keep at 100% gang robs are not allowed.