Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Lag + lag + lag - rodada 117

Como um jogo tão bom de se jogar, chega a esse ponto? 200-300 pessoas onlines, uma demora eterna em sair de uma rave, que tipo de servidor é esse? Noto que os gringos tem uma grande facilidade em entrar e sair de uma rave, e agora nós br? O maior publico desse jogo? Se eu botar no papel quantas vezes eu tomei hit após o click em Sair (exit) de uma rave, diria que é bem mais que 80% dos meus hits. E não me venha com papos de internet e configuração de PC, pois isso é um jogo de browser e a minha config tanto de internet quanto de computador, vai muito além do necessário para um jogo de browser.

Online: 497 as a number it is not 200 just saying ...

Lag can depend on so many things I won't waste my time writing about it because I already did it 100 times this round and it seems I have to do it every day because some people well , do not care.

What stops me from thinking the lag is coming from your internet ?! Why should the lag come from our servers ?! Would you believe If I tell you we have the servers from the most expensive company ?!

these things make no sense anyway since this is the internet and THERE will always be lag ...
    And i want to remind you something , here you do not have to wait 10 min to perform a rob or any action like in all other MAFIA games our there....

so when you complain about 3 sec lag in raves or on any page think about the 2 to 10 min wait you have to suffer when you play other mafia games ...

Have a nice day and stay safe !!!

Bebynho20, me refiro a alguns momentos do jogo, não ao todo, não quis dizer que sempre há 200-300 pessoas online. Quis me referir exatamente isso, quando HÁ POUCAS pessoas online.
    Mas ok, não procuro uma solução, só foi um desabafo mesmo e se estás a receber tantas críticas que está cansado de explicar, há algum problema, não acha?

Obrigado!!

You are correct ... and I always agreed with people complaining about lag but sadly, and this is the TRUTH , we do have the best servers we can buy at the moment and sadly we still have lag.

All this round we have worked on fixing some issues and I am 100 % these issues will appear in R 118 because of the change we made in raves in our 100 attempt to stop CHEATERS.

As you can see we are trying to fix a problem and we created another one .... and sadly with one developer things are not easy.

I am sorry If I seemed angry but what I stated prior it is the reality....

Have nice weekend friend !