Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default procent for gang points at ga

beby you say "I want you guys to see I do take feedback seriously and I think it is time for gangs to see a change."
    well. permit me to show u the players opinion (very carefull: i don't force anyone to say what i want. i just want to give the players a chance to have their voice heard - it may also very well not be on my taste also). u say that you want to improve the gangs. well, all the changes you are planing to do are in the same line for the last 4 rounds. you increase the points won in robs in the hope that the robbers will shut up. even with these new missions and new changes you don't change a thing: again u give more points for the gang but, the ga still is able to steal all of them. don't start with overdose especially now when u don't hear a sound nor see when someone is in your club.
    so, my proposal is this: each player just simple login in, reply to this poll thread and choose one of the 2 options: 2 % or 0,4 % at ga (my target should be at 60 % of the votes).

example:
    - razvan7 / id 15185490
    - i choose 0.4 % ga
    regards,
    con

Quote Originally Posted by razvan7 View Post
    beby you say "I want you guys to see I do take feedback seriously and I think it is time for gangs to see a change."
    well. permit me to show u the players opinion (very carefull: i don't force anyone to say what i want. i just want to give the players a chance to have their voice heard - it may also very well not be on my taste also). u say that you want to improve the gangs. well, all the changes you are planing to do are in the same line for the last 4 rounds. you increase the points won in robs in the hope that the robbers will shut up. even with these new missions and new changes you don't change a thing: again u give more points for the gang but, the ga still is able to steal all of them. don't start with overdose especially now when u don't hear a sound nor see when someone is in your club.
    so, my proposal is this: each player just simple login in, reply to this poll thread and choose one of the 2 options: 2 % or 0,4 % at ga (my target should be at 60 % of the votes).

example:
    - razvan7 / id 15185490
    - i choose 0.4 % ga
    regards,
    con
    -Lech1922Poznan
    - i choose 0.4% ga

example:
    - razvan7 / id 15185490
    - i choose 0.4 % ga
    regards,
    con

In round 118 change, gang robberies will gain x2. Therefore, x2 points will be lost with ga.

PHO3NIX / ID 17453370
    I choose 0.4% ga
    Regards,

Hey,
    im playing 2nd round after like 10 years and lets be honest top gg is this round and last round all about having the strongest hitman in the game who can kill whole gang of robbers just by him and rabbit (which players have from the same device but no1 cares cuz of vip and creds floating in from these ppl). Increasing robbery points WONT HELP for robbers, becouse they will get GA eventually bcs of the lags and bugs of raves. So they get more points and they lose more points WOHOO. And lets not even start talk about overdosing becouse this shit is about 2-3k credits per round (but sometimes money income wins over everything i guess). I vote for 0,00000001 not 0,4 (4% last round and 2% this round is hilarious tbh) or change GA back to losing stats.

LETS JUST ALL MAKE HITMANS AND MAKE THIS GAME GREAT AGAIN chochoooo

example:
    - razvan7 / id 15185490
    - i choose 0.4 % ga
    regards,
    con
    I am also not satisfied with the current situation around the GA and rave system.
    Until reworking I choose 0.4%

-Melkor / 17719988
    -I choose 0.4% ga
    Last edited by Melkor; 05-20-2020 at 03:32 PM.

yes i choose 0.4 % ga

gfbbe

1% GA
    5% jail

XxGuixX
    - eu escolho 0,4% ga

• IronKing / 17440421
    * I choose 0.4% ga

TheFiend1 / ID 17740980
    I choose 0.4% GA