Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by razvan7 View Post
    beby you say "I want you guys to see I do take feedback seriously and I think it is time for gangs to see a change."
    well. permit me to show u the players opinion (very carefull: i don't force anyone to say what i want. i just want to give the players a chance to have their voice heard - it may also very well not be on my taste also). u say that you want to improve the gangs. well, all the changes you are planing to do are in the same line for the last 4 rounds. you increase the points won in robs in the hope that the robbers will shut up. even with these new missions and new changes you don't change a thing: again u give more points for the gang but, the ga still is able to steal all of them. don't start with overdose especially now when u don't hear a sound nor see when someone is in your club.
    so, my proposal is this: each player just simple login in, reply to this poll thread and choose one of the 2 options: 2 % or 0,4 % at ga (my target should be at 60 % of the votes).

example:
    - razvan7 / id 15185490
    - i choose 0.4 % ga
    regards,
    con
    - RioSiniTro
    - 0,4%

- xGui
    - eu escolho 0,4% ga

getting in to be fairer reduces the number of points and takes back stats from gang members 1% of stats

- Killerek23/ 17489910
    - I choose 0.4% ga

Why ?!

Why is this an issue ?!

Now I was a player like all of you and I can tell you guys you make 0 sense here.

When you were losing stats and getting milked daily 90% of you didn't even have stats to rob bitcoin or the last robs... 80 % of the gangs were just there but not robbing at all.

So I remove stats gains from the equation giving you the chance to rob and do your thing. The problem here is the following, people do not OD anymore ... why !? because they do not care , what is important in the end are the STATS and now since you are not losing stats anymore in your mind you can get smacked daily.

So, just in case many of you forgotten how the game was played since basically R 10 ... THE GANG WITH THE MOST POWER WINS !!! It has always been like that and unless gangs are changed or gang leaders learn to adapt it will always be like this.

If any of you think that having 12 robbers in a gang will actually win you the TOP 1, you are wrong and the changes coming R 119 will make it even harder to win top 1 with that mentality.

What you are basically doing is trying to change the game AGAIN because you cant adapt and I am telling you this as a player that weirdly enough was leader of a gang for quite some rounds.

I do agree, an account with 30 k robs should probably not have 5 kk less points than one that did 3 k so that being said we again adjusted the gang points given but I will not lower the percentage from 2% which btw I already find ridiculous .

hi all. first let me put it simple: i don't care about the gangs anymore. the reason is simple: all i did until here was to HELP other players. i already won the top gang medal, so it was of no more importance for me. but i tried to give a helping hand to the rest of the players. since the response was so low, why should i try anymore? if you (players) don't want / need help - good riddance.

"Why is this an issue ?!"
    - i can answer to that question: like u say, "It has always been like that". well, in my opinion, this phrase has something wrong in it: you start from the premises that you did a good thing modelling the gangs this way. may i remind you that nothing is perfect in this world? per example: only the most powerfull gang wins. you want traffic on your site. by doing your system, in the past 4 rounds only 1 or 2 gangs robbed and fought for the top gang. 3 rounds ago me vs stryker, 2 rounds ago stryker alone, last round *** alone. last round has a mention to do about: the rest of players thought that this 2 % will be fair. so they started to play (this proof my point - if you LOWER the ga stats the players will come and play): almost half of the game there were about at least 6 gangs robbing (that is traffic for your site. if you try to compare 1 or 2 gangs vs min 6 gangs ... guess which system is in your favor). as soon as the gangs realised that this 2 % (the "issue" for you) is to much, they stopped play = less traffic for your site. so, as a result, if you lower that 2 % ga you shoot 2 rabbits with 1 bullet: more players will play and more traffic on your site. as per that bullshit that are more credits spent this way (your way) i can argue that your way has only 1 gang spending credits (the gang with the power), while my way, out of at least 6 gangs playing, there will be more credits in use. so basically, from my point of view, you shoot away / dismiss an opportunity just because u think is the best. but i don't care anymore. the rest of the players are 2 faces: in private they (at least 50 players wrote to me) say 1 thing, then, when i started this poll FOR THEM, they just look around.

- again: why your system is not perfect: the way it is now, the top1 gang had around at least double points more difference to the 2nd gang in the past 4 rounds. if you lower ga, the gangs will fight more and play more. exactly what you want: traffic and a balance. like it is now, the main gang kills the game since day 50-60. why don't you try a round with 0,4%? if it will be so wrong u can increase. but at least give it a try.

P.S.:no matter which idea would have been implemented (0,4 % ga, or the same amount of points for each rob from day 1 to day 120) it is still way better then the actual system - just saying.
    all the best (please close this thread - i already can imagine how they will write here in day 50 next round, when they see again the ga)
    regards
    con
    Last edited by razvan7; 05-25-2020 at 11:23 PM.

Default 1%

I think bebynho that you kill this game. I have a lot of friends in the game who like me do not like this system. You should depend on traffic. I think 1% is the maximum. I think that the more rivalry between gangs the more credit circulation and interest in the game. Using bingo people will invest more if they have anywhere to jump.I believe that a larger jump bonus for the group should be introduced.Greetings friends
    Last edited by heniek25; 06-11-2020 at 10:19 PM.